Yazoo x Reader- Enough

"It seems I win again," Yazoo stated in his normal aloof tone, standing up straight from his previous fighting stance. You gritted your teeth in frustration and annoyance as you got up off the floor and wiped the sweat from your forehead. For months you've been forced to serve the Remnants of Sephiroth and needless to say, it was not a fun time. They ordered you around like a servant and humiliated you in any way they could think of... mostly Kadaj and Yazoo. Loz wasn't so bad except for the fact that he acted just like a spoiled child. In spite of all of them, Yazoo was the one who got on your nerves the most. You had no idea why though.

"Yeah, yeah," you replied in an annoyed tone as you got up off the ground. A few weeks ago, Kadaj suggested that you should take combat lessons so that you could join them in their little mission to save their "Mother". And guess who got to be the lucky one chosen to teach you?

"It's not very wise to waste my time," Yazoo said as he approached you with graceful steps, his long silver hair gliding behind his shoulders. Your brow twitched. The number one thing you hated the most about the guy was his personality and voice. He behaved so cool and careless that it made you want to punch that confidence right out of him.

"Who ever said I was wasting your time? It's your job to train me, you twit. And I wouldn't be losing every match if you went just a bit more easier on me!" you shouted in his face. But, the Remnant was clearly unfazed by your tauntings, in fact, he had grown used to them. You were never this mean to anyone before, but Yazoo was the only person who pushed all your wrong buttons.

"If I did that, then you would be learning nothing," he said nonchalantly. You huffed and rolled your eyes.

"You really are stupid." With that statement, you grabbed your rod and began to walk away from the silver-haired man.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yazoo asked. 

"Away from you," you firmly stated.

"But your training isn't over."

"Yeah? Says who?" you asked, turning around to face him.

"I do."

"You're not the boss of me. Plus, I've had enough training for today."

"As long as you're under our control, you will follow our orders," Yazoo calmly stated as he started to approach you. You stood in your place with your arms crossed over your chest in a stubborn manner.

"Your control? What makes you think you have control over me?" you asked angrily. 

"I have defeated you in every battle. You stand no chance in gaining your freedom back until you do."

Slowly, rage started to boil in your blood. You seriously had had enough of this guy. Sure, he wasn't as psychotic as Kadaj nor as childish as Loz, but he certainly had his own attribute of being utterly annoying and stuck-up. Soon, the anger in your system took control, causing you to lift your arm up, curl your hand into a tight, clenching fist, and, with all your might, thrust your arm towards him in an attempt to punch him square in the face.

However, his reflexes were beyond that of any human and therefore, was able to catch your fist as if it was a slow-moving ball. You winced as the impact caused a pulse of pain to coarse through your hand and wrist. Then, Yazoo pulled your hand down and leaned his face uncomfortably close to yours. A sly little smirk tugged at his pale lips, his green cat-like eyes searing into your normal (e/c) ones.

"You'll have to do much better than that," he said in a low, seductive voice. His tone made a shiver run down your spine. Then, without any warning, he swiftly leaned in closer until all the space was eliminated from you two and placed a quick peck on your lips. You flinched back and blinked in surprise, your mouth slightly agape. 

Did he just... kiss me?!

Before you had a chance to say anything, he let go of your fist and walked away.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said as he gave you a light, flirtatious wave. 

All you could do was stand there, dumbfounded.

END