Rufus Shinra x Reader- First Impressions

Dedicated to XNightThinkerX

You drummed your sore fingers on the counter's surface, your other hand resting on your cheek. Looking up at the clock, it read 10:00pm. An annoyed sigh escaped your lips.

You were waiting for a customer to show up whom your manager told you was coming. But, your shift technically ended a whole hour ago and no individuals in sight.

You were a massage therapist.

After another 20 minutes of waiting, you decided you had had enough of your time wasted. Heading towards the door, you proceeded in flipping the open and closed signs. However, as you were doing so, a flash of car headlights shone through. Looking up, you saw that it was a limousine. A white, shiny one to be exact.

'That must be them,' you thought as you put the 'open' side back through the glass.

A large, stern looking man with a bald head, tan skin, and dark shades exited the drivers side. And out of the passenger's side came a lanky, punk-looking man with wild red hair, which ended in a long ponytail, and goggles on his forehead. Both men wore the same uniform.

I'm guessing... some type of bodyguards?

The red-head walked to the other passenger door and opened it wide.

And out came Rufus Shinra.

Your eyes widened.

Shinra?

As the three men moved closer, you hastily opened the door to let them in.

"Good evening, gentlemen," you greeted kindly with a smile to match.

"Hey, beautiful," the lanky one droned. The bald man simply nodded.

"Hello," Rufus replied politely, but his expression showed nothing.

"I assume you have tonight's reservation?" you asked, closing the door once the men were inside.

"Yes."

"Okay, then! Right this way," you expressed courteously, leading the man in the white suit to your room.

"Just give us a call when you're done, boss," you heard the lanky Turk call.

***

Warm, soapy water rinsed your hands as you waited for your customer to be ready. You were slightly nervous about this though. After all, it's Rufus Shinra; the most powerful and richest man on the planet. He could do with you what he wanted, when he wanted. No one dared to mess with him, especially you.

You heard the door behind you click open. You dried up your hands hurriedly and turned around, and saw the president in only a robe.

"So, Mr. Shinra, you can start getting yourself comfortable," you said kindly, patting the massage bed beside you. Rufus's blue orbs fixated on you with a blank expression as he slowly took off his garment.

A rosy blush spread upon your cheeks and you turned around and pretended to get something ready: when really you were trying to avoid gawking the man that was undressing in front of you. As you turned around again, Rufus was sitting on the bed, still looking at you, his sharp blue orbs piercing your (e/c) ones. You gulped nervously as you instructed him to the correct position. Once he was comfy enough, you proceeded to do your duty.

Your fingers trailed along the blonde's broad back, tracing and feeling all the light, yet hard muscles. Your blush grew darker. This was in fact the first time you had ever treated a man. Every one of your previous customers had been women. You had also never touched any man like this before.

His creamy white skin was smooth, yet lightly coarse. The more your fingers kneaded his flesh, the more you saw and felt some faded scars. Even though the curiosity was strong, you ultimately fought the urge to ask.

"Lower," Rufus hummed. You gulped and gently skimmed your fingers down his back before you got to the hem of the towel that was around his waist. "There." You took a long, silent breath in order to calm yourself down.

***

Around 11, you were finally done the massage. As Rufus was changing, you, once again, washed your aching, throbbing fingers through ice cold water. For some reason, you could still feel heat radiate off your face.

What in the world is wrong with me?

-

"Thank you for your service," Rufus said as he gave you at least 1,000 in bills. You smiled and happily took your money.

"You're very welcome Mr. Shinra. I'm glad you enjoyed it," you replied with a smile.

With an exchange of goodbyes, he proceeded to walk out with his two bodyguards. However, he stopped as he neared the door and stood still for a moment. Then, he promptly walked back to you and took a slip of paper from inside his coat.

"I happen to be hosting a banquet in the next few days and I would be very happy to see you again. Here's my card if you would like to get in touch with me," he said in a professional manner, although there was a hint of nervousness and embarrassment hidden within. You looked wide-eyed at him, then the card.

Then... an unpredictable idea came to mind.

You took the card and slipped it into your blouse, squishing it between your skin and the middle of your brassiere, all the while having a smirk plastered on your face.

"I look forward to it, Sir," you answered with a sly tone.

The blonde's crystal blue eyes increased in size, his jaw tightened, and the faintest colour of pink appeared over the pale skin of his handsome face. After you gave a flirtatious wink, he seemed to have snapped back into reality as he straitened his posture, cleared his throat, and put on his monotoned face.

"Well, then." With that, he walked out of the building. You gave a proud smile and mentally praised yourself.

Both of you had definitely made a good first impression on each other that night.

END-(REQUESTS CLOSED!)