Gladiolus x OC- Waking Up

(A/N- I got inspiration from the video above.)

Dedicated to KelsiKalamity

Buzz! Ring! Buzz!

Everyone's face cringed at the tedious sound that reached their ears, breaking them out of their peaceful slumber. Prompto was the first to wake, then Gladio, then Celaena. Noctis was yet to join. Celaena stretched out her arms and back as Gladio stated;

"If only somebody hadn't wrecked the car. Unbelievable..."

"Oh, I would hate to be that guy, heh," Prompto said in a very sarcastic, childish manner, "Aw, come on, don't be that way! Y'know I didn't mean to do it." Ignis scoffed

"Of course not. Sabotage is far beyond you." Celaena gave a giggle of amusement. After everything got quiet, everyone remembered that the alarm was still going off, and that Noctis had not woken up. Ignis grabbed the smartphone and put it near Noctis, trying to wake him up. Of course, that only resulted getting the stubborn prince to turn around and ignoring the ringtone. Then it ended.

"It's futile," Ignis stated. Gladio crawled over to Noctis and patted his back.

"Rise and shine, princess," he said.

"Oh, he's the princess?" Celaena sarcastically remarked while fixing her side ponytail. Gladio glanced up and gave a light chuckle and smirk to the girl. Suddenly, the ground beneath them started to rumble and shake.

"Tremors. Now ya did it," Prompto said.

"Just call me Titan." With one last pat, Noctis finally decided to get up.

"Mornin' there, buddy," Prompto greeted.

"Wakey, wakey," Celaena said, ruffling her twin's hair.

"Eyes open," Gladio ordered. The prince's eyes cracked open ever so slightly.

"And he's up," Ignis stated.

"Not technically 'up'," Noctis clarified as he gave a yawn and laid back down. Celaena rolled her eyes as Gladio took Noctis's arm and tried to pull him up.

"Not technically having our automobile repaired and heading to Cauthess then?" Ignis asked.

"No turning back now, Your Highness," Gladio said as he patted Noctis cheek, "Gotta pay His Enormousness a visit." He then exited the tent, resulting in the sun from outside to blind Celaena.

"Yeah... Wonder what it's like outside," Prompto said while getting up. However, he paused and quickly copied Gladio's action. Noctis was clearly annoyed and slapped his hand away. Celaena gave another amused chuckle.

"Wow!" Prompto exclaimed from outside,"Couldn't ask for better weather!" Ignis got up as well.

"Ah! Good day for walking. Aren't we lucky." Ignis said as he patted Noctis's back and left the tent. Celaena then crawled over to her brother, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Come on, little brother. I know you and mornings don't get along, but you can tackle this one." Noctis's eyes followed his twin as she exited the tent. Then, through her words of encouragement, the prince got up and left as well. As soon as he was out, he was overcome with the light of the morning sun.

Prompto was right: it was absolutely gorgeous out! Celaena treasured sights like this. She wished that the whole world could be like this. And when she became queen, she would do whatever it took to make that happen. She closed her blue eyes and breathed in a long breath of air, savouring it's crisp, cool feel. Her raven-black hair glided along with the wind. She gave a small content smile.

"You're not planning on falling asleep on us, are you, princess?"

Celaena's little session of peace was broken as the voice called out. She turned to see Gladiolus standing right behind her. He greatly overtowered her, the very tip of her head reaching the top of his well-toned chest. Celaena blushed at realizing just how close they were and turned around.

"Of course not! I was just relaxing," she defended. Gladio chuckled.

"Yeah. Well, I guess that's fair. After all, you'll have no time to relax when you take the throne."

Celaena sighed.

"Yeah, I know. It's just really hard being royalty and having a lot of expectations pinned on you, y'know?"

"I hear ya. But, don't sweat it too much. You'll do great as a queen." Celaena blushed at the compliment.

"Thanks. ...And you'll do great at being my shield." The man let out another chuckle.

"You better believe it," he said.

Then, completely out of the blue, he gave a light pat on the princess's bottom, causing her to jump and squeak. She promptly spun around with a mortified expression and gave an exaggerated gasp.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Celaena exclaimed, clearly offended. Gladiolus gave a smug grin and laughed.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY!"

"Your reactions to anything are priceless," Gladio stated. The girl's blush worsened at the tease. Not wanting Gladio to notice, she gave a frustrated 'GGRR!!' and stomped off towards the three other men who were a good distance away now.

-

"You guys think they're gonna be a couple soon?" Prompto asked.

"I don't know," Noctis said while yawning.

"Only if His Majesty allows such a thing," Ignis stated as he pushed his glasses up with his index finger.

A moment of silence went by before Prompto smiled and replied;

"Yeah. They will."

END-(REQUESTS CLOSED!)