Gladiolus Amicitia x Reader- Alone Time

Being the pudgy and 6-foot-tall woman you inevitably were, you found it very difficult to find someone who liked you as a person and not let the weight and tallness factor get in the way. Sadly, this was the case...

Until you met Gladiolus.

He not only accepted your physical qualities, he actually enjoyed them. Being a large bear himself, he didn't mind having someone who was like him. Plus, he adored your personality. And you adored his. Both of you had personalities that perfectly suited one another's. But, the one thing that made your relationship even more perfect was that both of you were pretty heavy flirts.

At the moment, Prompto, Ignis, and Noctis were in Gladin Quay, buying groceries... which earned you and your man some alone time. You were leaning against a tree, providing you with shade, while Gladiolus rested his head on your considerably large thigh, staring deeply at your resting face. Unable to shake off the feeling of his amber orbs on you, you cracked one (e/c) eye open to look down at him

"What are you staring at?" you asked teasingly.

"A smokin' hot girl, maybe," he replied with a wink. You scoffed lightly and rolled your eyes at the comment.

"Oh really? Hot as in temperature or in looks?" It was very humid outside, hence why you were under the tree.

"Could you settle for both?" 

"I dunno. Which one did you mean the most?"

"Looks."

"Yeah, right."

"You don't believe me?" Gladio hoisted his head off your lap and turned to you. Then, he began to pinch and pull at your (s/c) cheeks, causing you to giggle and become flustered.

"Stop~" you half-heartedly demanded as you squirmed and batted his hands away.

"Why should I?" Gladio asked as he leaned in and kissed the flesh that was now lightly tainted with red due to the pinches.

"It's annoying," you stated as you snaked your arm up and let your fingers weave gracefully through his thick brown locks. "But, I do like what you're doing right now," hinting at the pecks you were currently being given. You felt his lips form into a smirk on your skin, which resulted in the coarse, prickly hairs on his chin to tickle you.

"Picky, aren't you?" Gladio teased, gently tucking in a small tress of hair behind your ear. You smirked.

"I could say the same about you."

The man raised a thick brow and put on a smile as a small, deep chuckle grumbled from the back of his throat.

"We'll see about that." At that final comment, Gladio gripped your chin with his curled fingers and slowly guided your face to draw closer to his. You went along with his will and happily fluttered your eyes closed. And in no time, his lips perfectly planted themselves onto yours. You wrapped your arms around his strong, broad neck while he let his other hand firmly rest on your back, rubbing it in a smoothing, affectionate manner. You smirked into the kiss upon feeling his touch.

As the kiss broke, you heard the faint sound of a vehicle in the distance. As you both turned to the sound, it was revealed to be the Regalia.

"Looks like they're back," you stated as Gladio helped you up off the ground.

"That sucks," Gladio uttered out unexpectedly. You gazed at him with a puzzled look.

"How does it suck?" you asked as you patted the dirt off the back of your jeans.

"I was hoping to get more time with you," he answered.

"Of course..."

END