Prompto Argentum x Reader-Favor

Dedicated to otaku_sam

The moon's milky light beamed through the small crack of the curtains in your bedroom. The window was open, causing a light breeze to swift through the small room.

You were lying in bed, a soft silky sheet covering your delicate frame. Your head rested on a cozy pillow, adding more sleepiness to your heavy eyes.

Suddenly, the bedroom door creaked open. You knew who it was.

You could sense him tiptoe across the room and to the dresser. The sound of rustling clothes reached your ears. A gentle, small smile made it's way onto your visage.

Soon, the bed shifted beside you. The sheets were being lifted slightly off you, but then fluttered back down. A skinny, yet toned arm snaked its way around your waist, pulling you closer until you were firmly strapped to a body of warmth.

"You're late," you whispered, intertwining your fingers with his.

"Sorry," Prompto replied, nuzzling your neck, "Noct wanted to train a little bit longer. He really wants to beat Gladio some day."

You chuckled.

"The guy sure is stubborn," you remarked.

"Oh, you have no idea," Prompto stated, "Anyway~ How was your day?"

"Fine. Normal I guess."

"That's good."

Without warning, Prompto flipped you the other way in order for you to face him.

"That's better~," he purred with a smirk on his lips. You smiled.

He always looked so handsome, day and night. The scortching, radiant sun made his golden hair shine as if it were pure golden thread, his blue eyes looked like two small pools of sparkling fresh water. And above all, his beaming smile with so much happiness embedded into it was almost too bright to see. At night, it was no different. Although, he did have more of a mystic and mysterious aura when the moon's illuminating light shinned down on him.

You were pretty sure he was an angel. Sent straight from heaven, a unique and specially crafted masterpiece made for you and you alone.

Grazing his freckled cheek with your palm, you lightly pulled his face towards yours. He didn't hesitate to respond to your silent demand.

His soft, warm lips melted into yours. His arm pulled you closer until there was absolutely no space between the two of you. His breath fanned your face and lips, causing the beats of your heart to pound harder.

The syncronizing rhythm of your lips grew more passionate, stronger. He slipped a hand into your smooth (h/c) hair as he deepened the kiss.

As you parted, Prompto snuggled against your body lovingly, trying to get comfortable as well as trying to give you utmost affection.

"Good night," you said as you gave him a peck on the nose.

"Night," he replied as he returned the gesture.

You gave a sigh of satifaction as you shifted into the sheets, proceeding to fall asleep.

In a matter of minutes, you felt slumber wash over you, causing your body to become light, and in a way, numb. You felt the blonde's warm breath swipe your shoulder, making that section of skin burn more with each small gust of air.

"Hey, baby...?" Prompto whispered, breaking you from your semi-slumber.

"Hmn?" you hummed, half asleep.

"I need to ask you a favor. A big favor."

"Sure. Anything..."

What he whispered in your ear shook you to your very core, making your heartbeat clash against your ribcage. Never had you thought he would ask you such a thing. A silent gasp escaped your lips. You were fully awake, the invisible wave of sleep completely vanished.

"(Y/n)...

"Marry me."

END-(REQUESTS CLOSED!)