Prompto x OC/Noctis x OC- BABIES!!

The bar was getting more and more busy by the minute. However, Tina's shift had to end as she was having difficulty trying to keep standing. Her boyfriend and princess had told her to just go on a leave, but she didn't listen. She needed to make as much money as she could before the triplets arrived. 

"Hey, dad?" Tina asked after knocking on his office door.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I'm going home early... if that's alright."

"Of course, honey."

"Thanks."

***

Prompto and Tina walked into the palace hand in hand. Although, the girl began to wobble a bit due to all the weight her stomach was bearing.

"You know, we could get you that wheelchair I was taking about," Prompto stated in a concerned voice. Tina rolled her eyes and gazed at her lover.

"Prom, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm completely fine," she defended. Prompto clearly doubted her, looking at her slightly trembling legs.

"If you say so."

The blonde smiled and leaned in to give a quick kiss on Prompto's lips. Soon, they reached the palace garden. In the short distance, they could see Noctis and Mizuki sitting inside the veranda.

When they were close enough, Mizuki spotted the couple and walked over to greet them.

"Tina!" Mizuki called out, happy to see her long-time friend and bodyguard. Tina and Prompto bowed respectfully.

"Happy to see you, too, Your Highness."

Mizuki engulfed her friend in a hug, although it was pretty difficult to get around the blonde's large stomach.

"Oh, my goodness. I can't wait for these three to be born!" the princess exclaimed with glee.

"When are they due?" Noctis asked.

"We just went to the doctor. He said any day now," Prompto answered with a slightly nervous tone.

"Oh!" Tina suddenly cried, "That reminds me! We just got ultrasounds taken." The blonde dug in her purse and grabbed the tiny stack of photos. The royal couple leaned in to see them more clearly.

"Wow! Look at all of them! Do you know what they're going to be?" Mizuki asked. Prompto and Tina glanced at each other before silently agreeing to do so.

"Two girls and a boy."

"Aw..."

"Congratulations, buddy," Noctis said as he gave Prompto a hug. The blonde had a bashful smile on his freckled face.

"Have you thought of names yet?"

"No. We decided that we're waiting until they're born to see what names fit them."

"I see. Well, that's nice. I can hardly wait to see them in person!"

***

It was almost midnight, but Tina just couldn't sleep. She felt... off. After tossing and turning for who knows how long, she decided to go and wash her sweaty face.

Then...

Only a few steps of her journey to the bathroom, she heard a strange sound beneath her. And as she looked down, she saw a small puddle of water between her feet.

"Prompto! Prompto, wake up!" Tina shouted as she shook her boyfriend's shoulder frantically. The blonde wasn't fazed by the shaking, but he automatically woke up in a start after a slap to the cheek.

"Whoa! Hey! What was that for!?" Prompto shouted, holding the one side of his face.

"Honey, they're coming!"

"...Whose coming?"

"The babies, you idiot, the babies!"

It took a second or two for the freckled male to understand Tina's words. His entire façade displayed nothing more than shock as he sat up, put both hands on the sides of his scalp and screamed one word that woke up the whole palace, Noctis and Mizuki included.

"BABIES!!"

END