Zack Fair x Reader- Good Day

You walk across one of the hallways in the Shinra building to go to the training room. You were on the verge of becoming a 1st class SOLDIER, the day you have been thriving for. If you were to get the promotion, you would become the world's first female SOLDIER. You were doing really well so far. Genesis, your mentor Angeal, and even the legendary Sephiroth was impressed with your skills. And most importantly...

Zack Fair was. 

You loved Zack. You really did. He was perfect. Good looks, toned physique, gorgeous hair, and most of all, a heart of gold. Only within the first week of knowing him, you knew he unknowingly had your heart in his hands. Of course, you were to afraid to confess to him, but not only that, you felt like such a perfect guy deserved a girl that was just as perfect him. However, he did give some hints that he was attracted to you. He was always so nice, care-free, and flirtatious towards you. But then again, he did that with every girl.

As you turn a corner, a body pulled itself onto your shoulders in a playful yet rough manner.

"Peek-a-boo! I got you!" You blush immediately. Zack.

"Ow! Okay Zack, get off, you're going to injure me before we even fight!" you playfully shout back as you try to pry the stud off your back, who of course, wasn't budging.

"Give me a piggyback! You need the extra training," he says in your ear, making your blush grow. 

"Oh, come on, Zack, that's not nice! I'm  the one that should be on your  back!" you say as he slides off your back, making you feel his abdominal muscles in the process. You turn to look at him. You inwardly melt looking into his bright shinning blue eyes that were like clear water. He takes a step closer to you, over-towering you with his height of 6"2. His lips pull into a smug smirk as he looks at you. 

"If you say so, my fair lady," he says. Zack turns around with his broad back facing you and leans down on one knee. You drop your head and scoff at the sight. He's actually letting you ride his back? You get on, wrap your legs around his waist, and your arms around his neck. He then stands up swiftly with a childish "Alley-oop!" and starts walking. You feel so tall on his back, it almost scares you. 

"Does it scare you to be this tall," you ask him. Zack looks at you from the corner of his eye.

"Not really, although it's really helpful in order to scare someone else." You chuckle at his smug come back. "Say, (y/n)...."

"Hm?" 

"I-I was wondering......maybe..." he says being hesitant. That was odd. Zack Fair had never been the type of guy to be shy, quite the opposite. He suddenly stops walking and keeps on stuttering.

"Yes, Zack?" you ask him innocently. You look down and notice that his neck is getting a little red. 

"I was wondering if you...... Ah! Forget it! Will you go out with me?"

................DID HE JUST.......?........ 

"What?" you whisper to him. He turns to you again, his face almost red and looks at you with the cutest puppy-dog eyes you've ever seen.

"Do you want to go on a date?.... with me?" he says in the most innocent and scared voice. You look at him and you know your face is as red as his. A few long seconds pass before you say anything.

"I-I-I would l-love to Zack," you say, sounding like him. His eyes widen, as if he had been expecting rejection. He leans his sideways face back and you lean forward, holding his cheek. You can feel your heartbeats pump against each other strongly.

"I've really liked you for a while now, I-" he says before he stops and looks at your lips. You feel his gloved hand rub up and down your thigh, causing your whole body to tingle.

"I don't like you Zack," you say on his lips. He freezes and looks shocked until you say, "I love  you." You see his blue eyes light up at your words and looks at you passionately.

"Oh, baby..." he whispers against your lips before engulfing them with his own. He then turns around to kiss you properly, your legs still wrapped around his waist. You both tangle your fingers in each others hair and kiss deeper. Just as you were starting to feel like you were in heaven, a throat cleared behind you two. You both turn to see Angeal looking wide-eyed at you two. 

"Ahem," he clears his throat again, "you two love-puppies are late," he jokes turning around and starts walking to avoid any more awkwardness. You get off of Zack's waist and realize you're still in the middle of the hall. 

Before you can walk, you feel a piece of paper being slowly put into your back pocket. You look up at Zack. His face still dusted with pink and he winks at you. You smile and wink back.

No doubt that today was a good day.

END