Zack Fair x OC

*I couldn't think of a title for this one... sorry:/*

Skye took a quick glance at the tall raven-haired man a few steps ahead of her. She got butterflies almost immediately. She always had a crush on him ever since her little brother, Cloud, introduced them to one another. The good thing was that ever since they met, Zack would notice her.

However...

The bad thing was that her and Cloud looked completely alike. Not like twins, more like clones. So every time Zack saw her, from behind, he would always mistake her as Cloud... until she turned around and Zack could see the medium-sized lumps emerging from her chest.

So, in short, the only way that anyone was able to tell Cloud from Skye were her breasts... very unfortunately.

***

"Hey there buddy!" Zack's playful voice called out. Skye sighed.

'Here we go again,' she thought. Once she turned around, she saw Zack's blue eyes flick from her face to her chest, then back again just as fast. His face also went from happy to sightly shocked.

"Oh! Man... sorry there Skye," Zack apologized sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck as he did so, a faint blush on his cheeks. Skye's heart skipped a beat from seeing the light pink on Zack's face.

"It's fine," she replied, going back into her fighting stance and soon threw her fists at the punching bag.

"Well, I don't think it is, since we've known each other for a while now," he stated.

"I said it's fine, Zack. It's fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"If you say so."

Zack walked to the side of the girl and watched while she kicked and punched at the black object in front of her. Her grunts and movements screamed sheer effort, the skin exposed was glossy from the sweat, and her face was nearly a beet red colour. He smirked. He always looked for this kind of thing in a woman. Although, he told himself that he shouldn't get too interested in his best friend's sister.

After a few minutes, Skye couldn't shake the feeling of deep blue eyes watching her anymore, so she took one last punch at the bag and turned to Zack.

"Can I help you with something or are you just going to keep looking at me like a stalker?" Skye questioned.

Zack snapped out of his little place of thought and became aware of what was happening in reality.

"Oh, sorry! I was just deep in thought," Zack clarified. Skye arched a golden brow.

"About what?" she asked.

"Uh..." Zack struggled, "Just your... fighting technique."

"...And what about it?"

"It's good! But, if you want to... I could show you mine. It might just get you promoted to 2nd class." Both of Skye's eyes went up this time. Then she smirked.

It was a good opportunity to get close to Zack, as well as his suggestion.

"Okay."

Zack walked around Skye and put his hands on her waist. Unbeknownst to both, they blushed.

"Okay, so first, you make your torso face the front," Zack instructed.

*

Cloud peaked his head out from the entrance of the room and watched his friend and his sister get along, just like he hoped.

END