Sephiroth x OC x Genesis- The Fight

Raven's eyes flickered frequently between the two 1st Class SOLDIERS, Sephiroth and Genesis, while Angeal and Zack were on the sidelines, watching.

"Who do you think's gonna win?" Zack asked his mentor. The larger man gave a light chuckle.

"Definitely Raven," Angeal stated with confidence in his words. Zack raised an unsure brow and turned to him.

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"Are you guys ready or what?" Raven asked as she began to grow impatient from the lack of action the two men were giving. With her words, they both glanced at each other from the corners of their eyes and quickly gave a knowing nod. Just then, the SOLDIERS lunged towards the young woman at an inhuman speed. However, she was quick to react as her sword shielded her from both men's attacks. Sephiroth gave an annoyed grunt before attacking her again, but of course, Raven blocked that one as well. Genesis jumped up and proceeded to try and take her down from above. The girl simply bounced away before the brunette was able to hit the ground.

The reason for the fight was that both Sephiroth and Genesis had asked Raven out and she proposed that whoever could beat her in a fight would be the one to do so. So far, however, it seemed that neither of them were on the winning side. Truth be told, the 2nd Class SOLDIER had an eye out for both of them, but she wanted to see who was more worthy. And also just to tease them along the way...

"Is that all you've got?" Raven taunted as she blowed her black bangs out of her purple eyes flirtatiously.

It was obvious that both men were unfazed and continued to strike at her, even using magic at times. Nevertheless, the young woman dodged their professional attacks with ease.

"She's actually pretty good... Why hasn't she been promoted to 1st?" Zack asked as he continued watching the battle a few yards away.

"She still has to complete her training. However, by the looks of it, she should be getting that promotion pretty soon," Angeal answered.

-

After an unknown, but definitely short, amount of time, Sephiroth and Genesis were almost at their limit. Sweat dripped down their foreheads and ragged panting left their mouths. But, they seemed to have enough energy for one last attack. Raven on the other hand was perfectly normal and composed, as if she had never even got into a fight, her one hand on her hip, twirling her sword in the other, and humming her favourite tune.

"You guys are serious about this, aren't you?" she asked teasingly.

By now, the men were starting to get irritated. But, they would never admit defeat. Both of them were willing to do whatever it took to get Raven's hand and approval.

Finally, Sephiroth pressed his luck and went for one last assault. As soon as he was in reach, the girl swiftly took hold of his black leather jacket and flung him over herself, but all the while sneaking in a kiss on his lips before doing so. The feline-eyed man then hit the ground with a loud thud, knocking him unconscious.

Right after his companion's defeat, Genesis ran towards Raven and was ready to strike when she unexpectedly ducked down and grabbed him by the hips. She then proceeded to tackle the young man down, ending in him getting into a headlock-type position, his and Raven's faces only centimetres apart.

She smiled slyly at him while he was trying to wiggle out of her surprisingly strong hold for someone who was 5'6" and weighed 140 lbs. Raven drew closer to Genesis's face before whispering;

"My room. Ten o'clock sharp. Got that?"

Genesis's blue eyes widened after hearing her words and stopped trying to squirm out of her lock. The girl simply giggled at his reaction and finished him off with a karate chop to the neck. As Raven was getting up, she could hear faint clapping in the background. When she turned to the sound, Angeal and Zack were standing from the bench and applauding. The 2nd Class SOLDIER's cheeks were tainted with the slightest bit of pink. She had totally forgotten that they had been there the entire time.

"Woo! Way to go, Rav!" Zack cheered with a full grin.

"Nice work," Angeal praised with the tiniest smile.

"Thanks," Raven replied shyly as she made her way over to them.

"So, based on this fight, I assume neither of them are taking you out?" Zack asked. Raven turned around and glanced at Genesis, a soft smirk stretching her lips.

"Well... I wouldn't say that..."

END