Reno x Reader- New Life

"Are we there yet?" you asked Reno as he had your eyes blindfolded and was leading you to your honeymoon destination.

"Almost. Just a little further," he said as he continued to gently push you towards somewhere. And soon, the wait was over. "Okay. We're here. Are ya ready?"

"Ready!" you confirmed with a smile and an excited tone to match. Reno undid the knot from the back and the black cloth slid down your face. Once you opened your (e/c) eyes, a great amount of awe, wonder, and disbelief overtook your being. You were in Costa del Sol, the water was shining all different kinds of colours, the sand was a lovely shade of dark orange, and the large, beautiful sunset rested perfectly on the horizon with all sorts of orange, pink, and yellow colours. You cupped your mouth in amazement and let out a gasp. You felt as through you could cry, although, no tears came out.

"So, what do ya think?" your new husband asked from over your shoulder, kissing your cheek. You turned around and engulfed him in a big, tight hug.

"I love it, Reno! Thank you so much!"

"Heh. I told ya I'd have all your dreams come true today, didn't I?"

You chuckled.

"Yes, you did." You told Reno that you always wanted to go to this beach ever since you were little, but never had the money to make that happen. Also, Reno had a very demanding job as a Turk, so he didn't get much vacation time, but, whenever he did, he would always spend it with you at a fancy restaurant or somewhere that wasn't Costa del Sol. But, today was the day. "So, what do you want to do first?"

Reno looked up and hummed in thought.

"Mm... How does swimming sound?" he asked, a gleaming smile on his face. You returned his smile.

"That sounds great!" you exclaimed, taking his hand and running towards the water. But, then, you halted, realizing something.

"What is it, yo? Reno asked. You turned to him.

"We didn't bring any swimming suits." Reno shrugged his shoulders.

"Who said we needed any?" Suddenly, he picked you up bridal style and continued to run to the crystaline water.

"Wait!" you pleaded, but with a giggle in your tone. Reno was still in his tuxedo and you were in your white reception dress. Soon, Reno had reached the water.

"Hold on tight, baby!" he shouted as he crouched down and sprang up quite a distance in the air. Even if Reno was tall and skinny, he was still very strong. You let out a squeal as you braced yourself. And in the blink of an eye, you and Reno splashed into the surprisingly warm water. You came up from the water as fast as you could and let out a big breath. You moved the (h/c) hair out of your face and found the red-head in front of you, with a stupid childish grin/smirk on his face, his hair that was normally spiked up was now downwards and flat.

"Jerk," you joked, pulling his soaked black tie towards yourself, causing him to lean forward, resulting in a deep and passionate kiss. Reno wrapped his thin arms around your waist as your hands rested on his chest.

"Hey!" you heard a male voice shout in the distance. You broke and both of you turned to an older man who was standing in the middle of the beach. "Get a room, ya filthy kids!" His outburst made you blush.

"Will do, Sir," Reno replied as as he gave the man some kind of saluting gesture. And unexpectedly, Reno pulled you down into the water.  As you opened your eyes, Reno's lips were already on yours. It surprised you at first, but soon you complied, wrapping your arms around his neck and his around your back. You were so happy to be with Reno, and now that you were his wife, you were looking forward to your new life with him, forever.

END