Sephiroth x Reader- Visit

You sighed as you closed the book you had just finished reading. Looking at the clock, the hands told you it was promptly 9:00pm.

Where is he?

You were currently waiting for your boyfriend of 2 years, Sephiroth. The strongest and most handsome SOLDIER in the world.

Then there was you. An ex-SOLDIER who had to quit the job due to a battle that left you wheelchair-bound. Needless to say, that fateful day happen just days ago and you were currently in the hospital still.

Today was Sephiroth's ONLY day off for the whole month and he told you that he would spend it with you. But the day was practically over and still no boyfriend in sight.

The mere thought made you bite your lip in anxiety.

What if he doesn't want me anymore because of my condition? What if he forgot? What if...

Your negative thoughts were halted when the door flew open.

"I'm here." You sighed inwardly.

Sephiroth.

"Hi," you simply stated as you wheeled yourself over to the man.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n). I got called on a mission the last minute and it took longer that I expected," he said walking over to you. You smiled sadly.

"It's okay."

Before you could blink, Sephiroth scooped you up in his massive arms and proceeded toward the opened window.

"W-What are you doing?" you asked frantically and confused. Sephiroth looked at you and smirked.

"You don't think that a hospital is a good place for a date, now do you?" he asked

"Not exactly..."

He stepped onto the window's ledge and warned: "Hang on." You did as told. With one large burst of effort, Sephiroth leapt from the hospital and onto another building. This went on for a while until...

***
"We're here," his deep voice said.

You opened your eyes and saw that you were on the balcony of a 4-star penthouse suite. The whole room was dazzling! Shinning marble floor, extensive chandeliers, large flower-lined pillars, and a king-sized bed with silky sheets and rose petals adorning them.

You were completely astounded by this!

You looked at Sephiroth and saw that he had his signature smirk on his face while eyeing you fondly behind his green feline orbs.

"You like it?" he asked, silently enjoying the shocked look your visage was displaying.

"A- Uh... I..-"

You were utterly tongue tied. Never in your relationship had he ever done anything like this before. And nonetheless, he was acting more... affectionate that usual.

"What's all this for?" you finally uttered.

"What do you think? It's for you."

You looked back at the lush room again. You still couldn't believe it. Eventually, you let out a doubting breath and finally went along with what you were given.

"Thank you."

***

After a bowl of strawberries (fed to you by Sephiroth himself), a glass of wine, a foot massage, and some cuddling, you decided you had to return to the hospital before anyone noticed you were gone.

Once you got to your room and into your chair, Sephiroth asked: " So, how was my first visit?"

You chuckled.

"It was wonderful," you stated as you wrapped your arms around your lover's neck and kissed him.

"Well, I should be on my way," he said and stepped toward the door.

Before he could exit, you couldn't help but stop him.

"Hey, Sephiroth?"

"Yes?"

"...Why?"

"Why what?" he asked as he turned his body to face your direction.

"Why did you do all this for me? I mean... Now that I'm in a damned wheelchair, I'm just kind of... useless... to you now..."

You bit your lip again. After a brief moment of silence you looked up to see Sephiroth's reaction.

He had a somewhat stunned look on his face. It slowly started to turn into a frown as he took slow, steady steps toward you. Your (e/c) eyes followed him. The nervousness inside was becoming more intense as he neared you. His widened eyes and frowned brows were starting to be very uncomfortable; almost scary.

Without a word, he bent down to meet your level. Sephiroth then took your hand in his and rested his other one on top.

"(Y/n)," he stated sternly. The sound of his deep voice saying your name like that made you shiver lightly. "You are not useless. Not before, not now, not ever. I did this because of your condition. I understand you might feel this way because of it. But I did this to cheer you up: to let you know that no matter what happens to you, I'll still love you."

Tears started to fall as his sweet words filled your ears. He wiped them away and cupped your face with his large hands.

"Okay?"

You smiled

"Okay."

Sephiroth put on something between a smirk and a genuine smile.

"Good."

You two kissed again. This time, more heart-felt and loving. Once it was over, he put on his usual smirk.

"Looking forward to my next visit?" he asked teasingly. You giggled.

"I can hardly wait."

END