Noel Kreiss x Reader- Obsession

*Yandere and OOC warning!*

You were afraid. You were scared. Terrified might even be the best explanation. Of whom? Your ex-boyfriend, Noel. Never in a million years did you think he would do something like this- beat up your new boyfriend and take you hostage. It was a complete nightmare! There was no telling just how many days you had spent in this dark, cold basement of his. You felt like you were living in a horror movie. Except... this wasn't a movie; this was real.

Tears leaked from your eyes. It was just too much to bear. There were so many things running through your head that you couldn't think clearly at all. You wished you had never met Noel. And that you never fell for him. What did you ever see in him, anyway? Well... he was a charming young man who was kind and generous. But now... he was a monster. Who would have guessed that he would ever become like this? You certainly didn't.

The door suddenly creaked open. He was coming. Fear covered you from head to toe, your frozen body trembled in despair. His approaching footsteps echoed throughout the room. Your heart would not settle in the least.

"(Y/n)?"

His voice pierced your ears. It was hard to believe that you had once loved to hear it. Now, you'd rather listen to a tortured person's screams than listen to Noel's voice. You curled up into a ball and hid your face from him, not wanting to look into his disgustingly deceiving handsome eyes.

"What's wrong? I brought you some food. I know you're hungry."

If you had the strength and the courage, you would beat him to a pulp. Even though he kidnapped and isolated you, he still took the liberty of bringing you 3 or 4 meals a day. However, you didn't eat a whole lot of what he gave you. How could you eat in this type of situation? You just wanted to be free, to see daylight again, to see your friends and family whom you cherished and loved so much. You wondered if they were looking for you; if they were still looking for you after all this time. You had no way of knowing.

You sensed Noel crouching down in front of you and placing something on the floor, you presumed it to be the food tray.

"Hey, look at me," he whispered in a gentle tone. However, your stomach began to churn at it. How could he possibly have the nerve to speak so softly and sweetly when he could clearly see that he was slowly killing you? And how could he be so stupid as to think that his gentle words would actually work on you?

You refused his request and continued crying silently. Then, two hands gently grabbed your thin, chained wrists and after took hold of both sides of your face. His touch, although warm and soft, was the worse thing you had ever felt in your life. They were the hands of your kidnapper, nothing else. His thumbs wiped away the salty tears streaming down your face.

"(Y/n)..." Oh, how you hated hearing your own name roll of that cursed tongue! For some unknown reason, your eyelids slowly transcended upwards, subsequently resulting in you staring at a pair of beautiful, yet evil blue eyes. His expression showed worry and concern, it made you physically ill. It was just downright sickening how he could show such emotions for you. Couldn't he tell that he was the one who was causing you all this misery? It certainly didn't seem like it. "Hey. You have to understand that I'm doing this because I love you. Can't you understand, (y/n)? We're meant for each other. And there's nothing in this world that's gonna take you away from me. You're mine. And only mine."

At this stage, you felt like throwing up your guts. He was definitely psychotic. Completely psychotic. What kind of person in their right mind would lock away the person they love in a dirty, dark, rat-infested basement in order to keep them from slipping away? Noel, apparently. To you, this clearly was not love. It was an obsession. And there's a fine line between love (true love) and being obsessed.

Noel's expression changed into an a light, sympathetic smile and, before you could stop him, he connected your lips to his. There was a time where you two would kiss of hours. And you loved the taste and feeling of his soft lips. Now, you couldn't even stand the sight of them. Not to mention every single little aspect of him. He drew back, stood up, and made his way back to the door.

"Please try to eat. You're getting thin. I don't want all that beauty of yours to waste away."

His words sent thorns into your brain. You hated him. You hated him so much. You had never disliked anyone to the point of actually wanting them dead... until now.

After he was gone, you continued crying. It wasn't going to solve anything, but it was the only thing you could do. You just wanted to get out of this situation, praying for it to be a nightmare and hopefully one day, you would wake up free. Sadly... that was not going to happen. This was real. You were awake, more awake than you had ever been in your life. And there was absolutely no way out. Who knew an obsession could be this powerful...

END