Reno x Reader- Don't Even Think About It

It was the first time you were ever visiting your cousin since he got a job in Midgar. You were very excited to see him after all these years. You two were inseparable as children and as close as siblings. You wondered how he had grown since last seeing him. You were about to find out.

As the taxi finally arrived at Shinra Manor, you couldn't help but be a bit jumpy inside. You were so close to being reunited with your favourite and treasured relative.

-

"Your cousin?" Reno asked with interest as he walked down the hall with his friend.

"Yeah. She's staying for about a week or so."

"Can't wait to meet her, yo. By the way, what does she look like?"

"You'll see soon enough."

As they got closer to the front entrance, there was a foreign woman talking with a maid.

"There she is."

-

You gazed around the room as the maid left and subsequently landed eyes on your cousin. There was also a tall, skinny man with fire-red hair beside him. You gave a smile and walked over to them.

"Rude!" you cheered. 

"(Y/n)," Rude stated happily as he pulled you into a hug.

"Wow! Look at you! You've grown up so tall!" you stated as you broke the hug. "And you've even grown a little beard!" You traced your fingers across Rude's prickly goatee. He smiled lightly.

"You've seem to have grown quite a bit yourself," he replied as he patted your head. A light blush coloured your cheeks at the compliment.

"Thanks. But, not as much as you."

Your eyes then turned to the man with the red hair.

"And who's this?" you asked.

"This is Reno. My partner."

However, Reno didn't respond. His green-blue eyes were marveled at the sight of you. He would be lying to himself if he said you weren't the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. You had worn a crimson-red short dress that was tight on the curves, yet had a decent appeal with matching high heels and lipstick. You also had your hair down and was slightly shining from the sun's yellow beam. Although, it was quite hard to believe that you were Rude's cousin; you looked almost nothing like him.

"Oh, so you're Reno! It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Rude's told me so much about you. I'm (y/n)," you stated gleefully as you extended your arm, expecting it to be shaken. That seemed to snap Reno back to reality.

"Oh... Uh... Heh heh. H-He has?" the Turk asked with a lightly flushed face. He shook your  silky-soft hand gently. The touch caused an electric shock to go throughout his arm.

"Yep. Almost every letter he sends me mentions you in some way."

"I see..."

Reno's odd behavior didn't go unnoticed by his friend. After working with him for who knows how long, Rude knew when Reno was not himself. Of course, you, never having met Reno in person before, though he was perfectly normal. You also found him quite cute.

"Well, I'm happy to finally see you. So, Rude, what do you have planned for me?" you asked as you turned to your cousin with a innocent smile on your face.

"A lot. But, we'll take you to your room first," he replied as he gingerly put a hand on your back and guided you towards the hall. You gave Reno a tiny flirtatious smile as you passed him. His face became even more flushed as he scratched the back of his head, almost matching his hair.

"Uh, I could help y-" The red-head was cut off mid-sentence as a large hand firmly grasped his shoulder from behind. As he turned around, he was met with Rude's extremely stern face.

"Don't even think about it."

END