It Looks Alright

May 7, 2013: Memory Lane Tour; Brighton, England 

"Hey guys?" I asked, walking into the McFly dressing room. "What's Pudd?"  

All the boys instantly start laughing. 

"What? What's so funny?" I ask. 

"Where did you hear about Pudd Miss Flip-Phone?" Harry asks.

 "Some fans were holding up a sign. I was almost tempted to ask if they were at the right concert." 

"Pudd is Harry and Dougie's ship name." Tom laughs. 

"Ship?" I ask. 

"Yeah. Like they're shipping us." Dougie says. I look at him confused. 

"Shipping you where?" I ask. All the boys start to laugh again. 

"No, no." Tom laughs. "Like a relationship." 

"Pudd." Danny says. "You know? It stands for Poynter and Judd mashed together." 

"Wait...you're telling me fans want Dougie and Harry to date?" I ask. I knew that Harry loved hugging and kissing Dougie but...for them to actually date? 

"Are you saying Dougie wouldn't want all this?" Harry raises his eyebrows and points to himself. 

"You're married." I say. 

"I don't reckon they actually think they're going to date." Tom laughs. "Although, I doubt they'd be upset about it. It's just for fun." 

"Oh." 

"There are tons of them." Dougie adds. 

"Tons of what?" I ask.  

"Ship names." He continues. "Like Flones, Floynter, Fludd, although that one's not as popular-" 

"Woah, slow down. Flones?" I ask. 

"Fletcher and Jones." Tom says. 

"Floynter...Fletcher and Poynter." I say, putting the pieces together. 

"Look at that, she's catching on!" Harry laughs. 

"You could even have ship names with us." Tom shrugs. 

"Woah, you guys are all in relationships. And I like the McWags. I don't want any of them to hate me." 

"It's just for fun. Nothing serious." Tom smiles. 

"Wait-" Danny interrupts. "McWags?" 

"Yeah, you know. Gi, Georgia, Izzy and Lara. McWags. Mc-wives-and-girlfriends." I say. 

"I quite like that." Danny smiles. 

"So sad you can't be in that crew anymore." Harry sighs. 

"Hey! I'll always be an honorary McWag." I say. 

"The original McWag." Tom smiles. 

"Well...technically that would be Gi...because she dated you before I dated Dougie and-" 

"Lilly I'm trying to give you a compliment." Tom says. I laugh. 

"Sorry." I smile. 

"Fletch was looking for you, by the way." Dougie adds. 

"Why didn't you let me know earlier?" I ask. He shrugs. 

"Just waiting for the right time." 

"Right." I say, confused. 

"I think he's back stage." 

"Okay. I'll be on that. You lads have fun being boyfriends or...whatever." I say.