Chapter 21

Hey Morgan can we talk please?

Yeah sure she mumbled not really paying attention to me. I sighed look I'm....sorry for treating you like that I have just gone through so much in just a few days I was at my breaking point. I know you didn't mean for any of this to happen I know that if you could take it back you would, I just want you to know that I forgive you okay?

Morgan looked up at me with a smile on her face, thank you so much she hugged me i hesitated but eventually  hugged back I don't know what I would of done if you where mad at me any longer. Well that's in the past, so let's not focus on it okay? She nodded

Arabell i'm pregnant Morgan smiled she looked so happy. I smiled that's great Morgan.

So if you don't mind me asking you what happened to your face there's a big scar across your cheek? oh well I was kidnapped by the governor he did this to me that's all I'm saying for now okay? I just don't want to talk about what happened that day.

Okay well I'm gonna go tell Carl the news bye she hugged me and walked away. I sighed and stared at the grass,

ya did the right thing ya know I just nodded I didn't bother looking to see who it was I know that accent.

I know It's just not fair Daryl, I lost Kaylum you don't understand how much he meant to me I miss him so much....I broke my promise

"What ya mean ya broke your promise?" He asked

I promised Kaylum the day I met him that I would keep him safe and I didn't he's dead because of me. Arie it's not ya fault it could of happened to anyone.

Yeah but it didn't it happened to me! everything always happens to me I just cant get a break!

I seem to be the one who always loses someone they love, You don't see Morgan losing someone everytime she turns around I have lost 5 people since the world went to shit! Morgan hasn't lost one! Morgan still has her baby yet I don't even know how she is going to care for a child she's just 15, I mean she couldn't even be responsible enough to take watch she had to go wonder off and get knocked up!

She's the reason Kaylums gone! I would of been better off without her yeah I may of said i forgave her but I will NEVER forget what she did!

I ran off into the woods leaving Daryl speechless, I don't know where I'm going but I just needed to be away from everybody for a bit. I finally found a small river I sat down by the water.

I need to calm down, I may be strong but in this world the strongest people are always the ones who end up broken.

Morgans POV

After I told Carl that I was for sure pregnant he was beyond happy, As was everyone else at least I thought so.

I over heard Arabell talking to Daryl I thought she wasn't mad at me anymore but she proved me wrong.....again, I couldn't help myself this baby is the reason she's mad at me

If I wouldn't of left my post maybe Kaylum would be alive still, she's right it is all my fault so why am I even here anymore? All I ever do is get in people's way or hurt them, I'm no good to this group.........

Or this world