"We will find him. I promise."

///

No one was allowed to see Amanda. Her funeral was closed casket, and Amanda's family wanted the funeral to be over as quickly as possible. The next week, the crew stood in their squad room, all dressed in their uniforms. Olivia kept looking at Amanda's desk, but the blonde detective would never sit there. She would never have children or get married. There would be no more nights of drinking altogether as a crew because one significate person wouldn't be there anymore.

"It's time." Nick breathed, as he pulled his cap on. Olivia nodded slowly, as she reached back and ran her fingers over her tight brown bun.

"We will get through this all, I promise." Olivia breathed.

Carisi walked over and grabbed her hand. She looked down at it before swallowing hard. Olivia reached her hand out to Fin, and he grabbed it awkwardly at first, but then he squeezed it as Nick joined them. Carisi bowed his head, as Barba came in and joined the circle.

"God, please protect us all in this time of grieving. Please protect Amanda as she stays with you, and please give Beth Anne and Kim the faith that I have, and make sure they understand that this was your plan."

///

A few months passed, and everyone slowly got used to not having Amanda around. It was hard for all of them at times, when they would sit and just look at her desk, wondering why she was late. Then it came to them realizing that she had passed away, and then they were wondering if she was looking over them and protecting them.

Olivia always sent her crew out with bulletproof vests, but one day there was a call that no one had expected.

"Liv, Nick was at the courthouse and he had to be rushed to the hospital."

"What? Why?!" Olivia cried out, as she quickly stood and grabbed her own vest.

"Some guy stabbed him in the chest."

"They are still coming after us." Olivia breathed. 

Threats had come into the precinct. A gang was going after Olivia's crew, and no matter how many times the crew was getting protective details on them, it didn't stop it all. And the day Nick got stabbed proved that.

///

Olivia sat beside Nick's hospital bed, as Carisi and Fin stood behind her. They both had a hand placed on her shoulders and tried to tell her that they were still there for her, but she felt like everyone was against her. They the gang that was killing her only family were doing it just to hurt her.

"Detectives, Mrs. Amaro is here. She'd like to sit with him." Nick's doctor spoke, and Olivia swallowed hard. She leaned down and kissed Nick's hand gently, before standing. As they walked out of the room, Maria passed them but didn't say a thing to them.

"So, what do we do now?" Carisi breathed, as he ran his hand over his face.

"We go back to the precinct and wait." Olivia breathed.

"Liv lets just stay," Fin spoke, as he looked at his friend.

"I don't think I can be here if he dies." She breathed, before walking away. As she stood and waited for the elevator, over the intercom, a code blue was called and nurses and doctors went sprinting towards Nick's room.

///

People were shocked when they found out that yet another member of Manhattan Sex Crimes had been killed. Every squad in Manhattan and all of the other bureaus were on high alert, and the 1-6 precinct was quiet and most of the officers that worked there were transferred, just in case the next attack was focused on the whole stationhouse.