Chapter 76: The Menas in Need of Prayer (Part II)

Começar do início

Albee: Yes I have.

Erica: *looking at the picture* Why my babies though?

Albee: Only god knows Mena. Only God.

Erica: I know but its like he hates us.

Albee: Babes there are two forces working here. Whatever God restores the devil try to destroy. I know you are smarter and stronger than the devil.

Erica: I am but...

Albee: No buts Mena. Don't you ever let me hear you say that again.

Erica: Yes sir.

Albee: Now let's finish cleaning up.

Erica: Ok and Thanks Al.

Albee: Anytime Mena. I'm always here for you.

*They finished cleaning up and then sat down for a few hours. At about 8:30pm Sean called and said that they was about to take the tubes out in an hour. Erica and Cyn took a shower and got dress then left. They made it to the hospital in fifteen minutes. The family sat down while Erica and Cyn went to the back. Miller was standing over them about to remove their tubes. Cyn was crying hard while light tears was coming down Erica's face. The big kids woke up first but it took about ten minutes for the twins to wake up. The big kids woke up hungry while the twins was crying for their mommies.*

Miller: You can pick them up just don't let them take out their IV.

E/C: Ok. *picking up their twins*

Sean: Hey Amelia and King can I talk to y'all?

K/A: Yes. *Amy being shy hiding behind King*

King: You can talk to me.

Sean: Ok I guess you are the big brother.

King: Yes I am.

Sean: How much of what happen do you two remember?

King: I remember everything up until shaking on the floor. *Amy whispered in his ear* So does she.

Sean: Can y'all tell me what y'all ate yesterday?

King: We was with our Meema and Nana. We went to the new restaurant that sits on the Drive. We both had pork chops, mixed greens and mashed potatoes.

Sean: Did the babies eat off y'all plates?

King: Yes.

Sean: Did y'all grandmas eat too?

King: Yes. They had baked chicken, green beans and mashed potatoes.

Sean: You have been a helpful big brother thank you.

King: You're welcome. It's my job though. Now when can we eat cause we are hungry?

Sean: Dr. Miller is grabbing y'all food now. Do y'all have to use the restroom?

K/A: Yes.

Sean: Ok you see this pole with the machine on it?

A/K: Yes.

Sean: You have to roll it in the bathroom with you. It has y'all IV on it. Do y'all know what an IV is?

Amy: Yes. Its like liquid medicine to give you like vitamins or some type of healthy stuff.

Sean: *smiling* That's correct. Now the bathrooms are right over there. *pointing to the restrooms*

A/K: Thank you.

*Sean walked on the other side of the room.*

Sean: Y'all kids are too smart.