Chapter 16

• Dedicated to ♥ Ace and Ellie ♥

WARNING: There's sexual content in this chapter. WHERE? I won't tell you. 

You'll just have to read it to find it!

(:< 

*                     *                    *

Ace's POV

I fought back my raging hormones coursing in me everywhere as Ellie stepped inside my house, walking around in it. I think it's her first time in here, so that's why she's acting all new to it. I swallowed, watching her dress sway as she practically pranced around, her hair moving as well as she turned her head.

"I like it here." She said, "It's big but it also has that homey feel to it."

"I guess." I mumbled to her, still watching her intently. 

She's so oblivious. She doesn't know I'm just standing back, watching her every move. Call me crazy but I was also watching for movements in her body that would give me signs of her wanting sex. This is just stupid. I like this girl and I don't want to think of her as just another hit and quit girl. I want to be with her, but I don't want to get there yet. I don't want to move too fast. Moving too fast could lead to another heart break. But not just for my heart, but for hers too. 

Though I feel fucking her would bond us a little more closer so I could probably actually be comfortable with at least being secretly affectionate with her without feeling weird. As crazy as that seems, I mean. 

"Ace," Ellie suddenly called my name and turned to me. 

"Yeah?" I looked at her, my hands in my pockets. 

"I'm glad I'm here. Spending this night. With you."

"You want to spend the night with me?" I asked, sort of confused. 

"Why not?" She shrugged. 

I continued staring at her. Then, she quickly turns away from me awkwardly and continued looking around the living room. She gazed at the fire burning in the fire place. How passionate it looked. How easily and naturally it swayed in just one small place. God, I never intended for Ellie to spend the night, and I'm not sure if her parents would allow it and I don't even want to think about telling Drew or Fallon. But since it's already confirmed that she is, I can sort of tell she's wanting for something to go on tonight.

And I intend for it to burn like fire: Passionate, naturally, and easily.

Shit, what am I saying? I can never be so hopeful. For all I know, she probably just wants to talk about nail polish or makeup or some shit the whole night, keeping me up. And besides, maybe sex would be just a little too fast moving anyway. I don't want her to get the wrong idea, like she would somehow be convinced that I love her.

I don't. It's the truth, I think. I just like her. There's a difference. All of that love shit can be saved for later.

"Are you hungry?" I suddenly asked out loud underneath the silence. All you could hear was the fire cackling. 

"No. I ate hours ago with Fallon at the mall." She said to me. 

I just stared at her. She went past me and glanced up at the staircase. Then, she started to go up them. It's unusual for people to wander around in a house they just entered. I guess it's different with Ellie. Not sure why. I followed her.

She ends up walking into my room of all rooms. Shit. 

"Uh..." I watch her walk around in it for a second.