[A/N]: Thank you PLEASE READ

PLEASE READ

Thank you all so much for reading my story!!!

First of all, I have to say, this story would not have come into existence if it were not for my best friend Lena.

At one of times that I stayed over at her house, she was writing a fanfiction about Justin Bieber because she is obsessed with him. I'm not a fan of him, but hey, to each their own.

But yeah, I was helping her make it, like with proofreading and stuff.

But then I thought, hey, I'm gonna try it too. And the first fanfic I made was a sad oneshot about homestuck. It was full of angst tbh. It's also on here on Wattpad.

Then I decided to do something longer, and at the time, I had just finished watching the full series of Durarara!! and both Shizuo and Izaya were my favorite characters, so......

This story happened.

And honestly, I have been making everything up as I go, with extremely little ideas for what happens ahead.

But hey, from what the comments have been saying, I've been doing something right.

This was my first fullblown fanfic, and thank you all so much for taking the time to read it.

There were many times that your comments have brought a smile to my face.

Also, I don't own that picture I used for this.

Just saying.