Sleeping arrangements

"What are you doing?" Izaya asked as Shizuo was crawling into bed with him.

"What? We are both guys. And have you ever slept on that couch, it's like a fucking rock." Shizuo said sleepily. He had already laid down, and after feeling how great the mattress was, he had no plans of getting back up.

Izaya huffed but quit complaining.

Out loud, anyway.

That brute better not kick me in his sleep, or I'll push him off the bed altogether.

They both feel asleep, Izaya much later than Shizuo.

**********************************************

Izaya woke up feeling cold. When he felt around, he couldn't feel where his blankets went. That is, until he brought his hand up to the left of him, where Shizuo was sleeping.

...That bastard...he took all of the fucking blankets!

All of my fucking blankets!!

With that, the raven sat up and started pushing on the blonde's shoulder trying to wake him up.

When that didn't work, he grabbed his pillow, raised it up in the air, and brought it down with all the force of one arm he could manage.

Right onto the sleeping man's face.

That definitely worked.

Shizuo shot up in bed with the most confused expression, that Izaya couldn't help but laugh at.

The blonde glared over at the laughing raven.

"Just what the fuck was that for flea?" Shizuo's voice was still sleepy, and he yawned as he finished his question. Izaya simply pointed at the blankets that the blonde was hogging, but the debt collector's eyes were already closing again, even with him sitting up.

"Hey!" This sudden yell from the informant caused Shizuo to slightly startle, but he just laid back down while grumbling. Izaya began shaking his shoulder, trying to keep the blonde awake to free some of the blankets so he could be warm.

"Let go damnit! It's cold and you are taking all of the damn blanke-"

The raven had started trying to yank the blankets out of the blonde's grip while he was yelling, but quickly got cut off by the blonde's sudden actions.

Shizuo's hand suddenly reached out to the raven, and pulled him to where the raven's back was pushed up to Shizuo's chest. Shizuo wrapped his arms around the info broker, somehow avoiding the injured arm, and pulled the rest of his body against him and under the blankets. Izaya froze, not able to move an inch, especially when the blonde snuggled his face into the back of the informant's neck, causing the raven's face to blush a deep red.

Why am I in this situation?

He's practically spooning me for fuck's sake!

No, not practically. HE IS FUCKING SPOONING ME!

While Izaya was mentally freaking out, Shizuo was busy in dreamland.

The raven tried to struggle out of the blonde's grip, but had no success. Especially since he could only really use his uninjured hand.

Izaya gave up with a huff, too tired to continue fighting. He had one last thought before his eyes started drifting shut.

Hmm...

Shizu-chan...is so...

...warm.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.