Advice

Once all the stitching was done, Shizuo got up to go home, only to be stopped by a concerned doctor.

"I don't really know what is going on between you two, but I don't think you should give up just yet." The doctor said unsure yet still determined.

"Why do you say that?" Shizuo replied.

"Well, it's just that I haven't seen the both of you look so relaxed before, let alone when the other is in the same room as them. And, well......"

"And what?" Shizuo asked with curiosity.

"It's just that I have talked to Izaya about you two before, and I don't think he is just messing with you or using you. For whatever reason he drove you off, I don't think he meant to at all. He actually looked really happy, and not in a sadistic kind of way either. You might not believe me on what I just said, but I have been close to Izaya for years, and I truly believe that he doesn't want to be enemies with you anymore." As Shinra spoke, the uncertainty he had before began melting away until he was completely confident in what he was saying.

Shizuo thought about what he was just told as he let out a sigh.

"Alright, I believe you." The blonde said, much to the surprise of Shinra.

"You do?!?!?!" Shizuo winced at the loud yell from the doctor.

"Yeah, I do! So stop fucking screaming!" It took a lot out of Shinra to not comment on how Shizuo was the only one screaming now.

"Okay, okay. So, now what are you going to do?" The doctor said after a moment.

"I'm going to do what I originally planned. Tomorrow I'm gonna go and talk to the flea." With that, Shizuo left the doctor to go to his own apartment, attempting to plan out what he was going to say to Izaya the next day.

Too bad he never got the chance.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.