Alone

Shizuo stood up suddenly and marched over to Izaya.

Shizuo knew that Izaya has been waiting for this.

He wanted a reaction?

Well, now he got one.

He grabbed the flea by his coat and pulled him partly up and out of his seat so that they were face to face. His could see the shock in the raven's eyes when Izaya could see his expression. The exact thing that Izaya was just itching to see.

But for the first time.

...There was no anger.

Only calmness.

And with that calmness, Shizuo spoke.

**********************************************

"You know, you make it very damn difficult to befriend you."

Izaya's eyes narrowed, but he put on a smirk anyways.

Does he really think that I don't know that?

"Oh really, Shizu-chan, maybe it's just your monstrous personality that thinks that?"

Izaya couldn't keep his breath from being knocked out of him when Shizuo shoved him down onto the desk that Izaya had previously been working on. He looked up to see the still calm look in the blonde's eyes. The same blonde that still had his hand twisted into the raven's coat.

"If anyone here is a monster, it's you, Izaya. You play with people's lives like they are your own personal toys. You play with them, ruin them, and destroy them. All for your sick amusement. There's no wonder your sisters hate you. Family or not, even they want you to die. When I ran into your secretary before, she was so damned disappointed that I didn't kill you, and I don't fucking blame her either. Not then, and not now. You are all alone in this world with no one to turn to. Not anyone who really knows you. Not those girls you trick into trying to commit suicide. Not your secretary. I'm willing to bet you couldn't turn to Simon or even Shinra for fuck's sake! The one who is supposed to be your best, and only friend. I hope you know that I didn't have to save you. That it was me who gave you blood so that you wouldn't die from blood loss. But you are such a little shit, so I don't know why I was waiting for any appreciation to be shown. You are trash that needs to be wiped out. To not exist. Do you have any idea how many people would celebrate if I killed you? It would probably be all of Ikebukuro with how many people you've fucked over! THAT'S WHY YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE!"

Shizuo finished his rant, let go of the raven, and walked out the door before another word was spoken.

He walked out, leaving a broken man by the name of Izaya Orihara.

**********************************************

I do nit own Durarara!! or any images used.