Phone call

Shizuo never meant to be gone for such a long time. On his way to Russia Sushi, he met up with Celty and the two spoke for quite a while. When the blonde got to the restaurant, he had to wait a bit longer than normal since the place was surprisingly more busy than usual. By the time Shizuo was making his way back with ootoro in hand, an hour has already passed by.

Dammit.

Normally, Shizuo would have gotten pissed off already and thrown a sign at something. Ever since he and the flea has started living together, he realized that he has been able to keep himself more calm lately. That's not saying that he could keep himself from punching asshole's faces in, but he felt that he might have a little bit more control of himself. The thought of that made him smile.

*BRIIIINNNG*

Shizuo was suddenly brought out of his thoughts when his phone began to ring. He winced slightly when he saw that it was Izaya that was calling him, no doubt to yell about how he is taking too long or something.

He put the phone to his ear and listened. At first he was confused when all he heard was rustling on the other side.

"Hello?" The blonde tried, getting slightly worried.

If this is a fucking prank of his or someth-

"You know, it's not exactly polite to barge into another person's home and attack him. Especially when there's, what, six of you?"

Shizuo froze when he heard that. What he heard next though chilled him to the bone. There was a loud thump and then silence. That is, until a new voice started to speak.

"The dumbass was smug even after seeing he was outnumbered. What an idiot."

Shizuo heard a few more thumps and rustles before silence. He was nearly back to the apartment since he had started running when he heard what Izaya said before.

When the building came into view, Shizuo could have let out a sigh of relief. That is, if he wasn't so angry at the moment.

Not angry at Izaya, but at the fuckers that were messing with his flea.

He felt fear when he heard a vehicle start on the other end of the phone. He finally reached the building just as a van starting to pull away, only to stop when Shizuo stood in front of it.

"Holy Shit! That's Shizuo Heiwajima! Shit! Turn the fucking van around!"

Shizuo heard all of this on the phone, and it was all the confirmation he needed to know that he got them.

Shizuo took a few steps to the van before kicking in one of the tires, leaving it completely useless. The people in the van tried to back up using the remaining tires, but Shizuo had a grip onto the van, and had no intention of letting go. He wanted to lift up the front of the van and slam it back down, but he didn't know if Izaya was hurt or not, and he didn't want to risk him getting hurt anymore than he already could be.

With that, he continued to hold onto the van, while he began to kick in the door. The occupants began to freak out and tried to exit out of the side. The men got out, and started to make a run for it.

I want to fucking crush them! Hell, I really want to fucking chase them down and fucking crush them!!!

...

But I need to make sure that Izaya is okay first.

Shizuo let go of the van and walked to the back of it. He then proceeded to tear off the back of the van, to see an unconscious raven laying down. The blonde got into the van and checked the other's pulse. He then let out a sigh when he felt a strong heartbeat.

He looked over the informant, looking to see if there were any injuries, only to find none.

Still....I don't know why he is unconscious. I should probably take him to Shinra's just in case.

With that, Shizuo made his way to the doctor's home once more.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.