Did He Just......?

It's been about half a week since Shizuo dropped the flea off at Shinra's place. When Shizuo came back, the flea wasn't there anymore, and that was all he cared about.

[Fast-forward three months later]

It was a peaceful today in Ikebukuro. Everything was calm and quiet. But of course, in Ikebukuro, it's never peaceful for long.

"IZZAAAYYYYYAA!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!?! GET THE HELL OUT OF IKEBUKURO!!!!!!"

"Ne, but Shizu-chan, Ikebukuro is like a zoo with all the things to see. Like a certain monster. Really Shizu-chan~. It's just so much fun to watch~!"

Everyone else quickly got out of the way when they saw the two most dangerous people in Ikebukuro running down the streets.

Izaya was in the lead, of course, with a very pissed off blonde on his heels.

Ne, so much fun. I wonder if I can get another truck to run him over agai- "ack!"

The informant's thought process got immediately cut off when he felt like he was the one to get hit by a truck. Something large and heavy had slammed into the raven's back, throwing him to the ground face first.

Everyone was shocked still. Even the blonde was shocked to stillness. No one could believe it.

Did Shizuo Heiwajima just hit Izaya Orihara with a vending machine? Not a trash can this time?

Did...

Did Shizuo Heiwajima finally kill Izaya Orihara?

**********************************************
I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.