Why?- Shizuo

The next morning:

What the fuck was wrong with me?!?!

How could I.....?

.......With the flea of all people?!?!?!?!

These were the thoughts coursing through Shizuo's head when he woke up the next morning. At first he was confused as to why he was waking up on the couch instead of the bed when he remembered the events of the night before.

How could I have done that?

After so many years of hatred, and then not long at all after we have become friends, we start making out?!?!?!

....No, we were both drunk, him more than me by a long shot. This was just a drunk accident.

Right?

Yeah, of course I'm right on this. No way would I ever feel attracted to the flea.

....Then why didn't I push him away sooner?

....

...That was because I was shocked, right? It was very sudden and beyond unexpected....

Of course I was shocked.

...

...

...

...But I kissed back.

...

But that shouldn't mean anything! It doesn't mean anything!

Shizuo let out a sigh while holding his head in his hands. He sat like that in that position before he finally made up his mind. He went around the apartment collecting his things, which there wasn't much of, and made his way to the door.

He froze in front of the door, arms full of his belongings, wondering if this was the right thing to do.

After a moment or two, he opened the door and walked out.

Why did this have to happen?

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.