Am I a Murderer?

Shizuo was the first to snap out of his shock. He quickly walked over to the flea, grabbed him by his jacket, and dragged him into the nearest alleyway, and away from the public's eyes. He kept wondering down more and more alleyways until he was sure they were away from everyone else. He noticed the blood running down the informant's face and mouth. He called Shinra and told him where he was and to bring more 'medicine crap'. Then he hung up the phone before the underground doctor could get a single word out. Usually he wouldn't behave like that, since it was very rude in his opinion, but....

Shizuo was starting to get worried.

The flea wasn't moving.

Shizuo came to a stop, set the flea down, and checked for the raven's pulse.

b-bmp b-bmp b-bmp.

Sigh

Shizuo couldn't help but feel relieved. He would never admit this to anyone, but he was actually kind of glad for these fights him and the louse had. He couldn't ever fight anyone else, trying as hard as he would with the flea, for his fear of killing them. But with Izaya, he could go all out. After their fights, he could feel some tension leave his body, making him feel more relaxed. It all helped him let of steam, although he would never like the flea because of that. After all, most of his stress and anger was because of the flea. He has an idea that it might be similar for the raven, but in a different way or something.

There have been times where it seems as there is an opening for one to finally kill the other, but they would never take it. There have been times when Izaya could have sliced Shizuo's neck open, but instead he would slice open his shoulder or something. Or when Shizuo could have the opening to impale Izaya with a sign, he would aim a little off so that he wouldn't kill him.

When he threw the vending machine, he threw it in a way that the flea could normally dodge it with ease.

So why didn't he?

Shizuo looked down at the raven, noticing that his eyes were starting to open.

**********************************************
I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.