Bedtime

Shizuo felt guilty.

He just decided how he was gonna be kinder to the flea, and what does he end up doing before the day is even over? He ends up just hurting the flea again.

Yeah, the flea deserved it. He was being an asshole, trying to piss him off, but he still felt disappointed in himself.

Sigh.

He just left without saying anything too.

He-he. I bet the flea is beyond confused tonight.

Shizuo decided to go back to the raven. When he left before, it was straight to the bathroom to splash water in his face and stop listening to all his negative thoughts.

When he reached the informant, he didn't expect for the sight he saw.

Izaya was asleep on the couch, while laying on his side. He also actually took his medicine, but even from where Shizuo was standing, he could clearly see the informant shivering. He let out another sigh and started looking around the apartment for the flea's room.

After a few minutes, he had found it. The inside looked pretty much like the rest of the apartment, bland and dull.

Whatever. A bed is a bed.

With that he went back to where the raven was sleeping. He saw that the info broker was in the exact same spot he was in before Shizuo went searching for his bedroom, having not moved an inch.

Shizuo decided that simply picking him up would be the best idea. He just worried that he might accidentally hurt Izaya again, or that the flea might wake up while being carried to his room. While it was harder for him to feel pain than other people, he still didn't like getting stabbed.

Luckily, the trip was uneventful. Shizuo made his way to Izaya's room, with said flea in tow, then put him in his bed with his blankets on top of him.

The blonde saw a few spare blankets off to the side of the room, so he took them with him for him to sleep on the couch.

By the time he was half asleep, his mind was wandering on random things. His mind played back to when he was bringing the flea a glass of water.

There's no way, but did the flea actually look a bit....apologetic?

This was Shizuo's last thought before he drifted off into a deep slumber.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.