Meaning

Previously:

It seems that the quiet noise of amusement that Izaya made, was somehow enough to rouse Shizuo into being awake.

Honey colored eyes met red ones.

".....You're finally awake." Shizuo said, surprised. Izaya only gave him a confused glance as the blonde quickly sat up.

"What do you mean, Shizu-chan?" Izaya asked.

I've only been asleep for about an hour or two, haven't I?

"You've been asleep for two days."

Shizuo's words caused the raven's eyebrows to shoot up, before his face went back to normal.

I guess that would make since.

...

Although.....I still feel like shit.

Izaya let out a long sigh through his nose before closing his eyes once more.

The raven could only hear silence before he heard shuffleing moving closer to him.

When he opened his eyes again, he could see that Shizuo had scooted his chair farther up to the top part of the bed.

Which meant that the blonde was sitting right next to him now, only an arms length away now.

"....What?" Izaya asked wary.

"...Well...." Shizuo said with caution.

"....Well....what?" Izaya repeated, only now noticing that Shizuo wasn't meeting his eyes.

"...Um...." Shizuo shot up from his spot and started to pace in front of the bed, deep in thought.

...What the hell?

**********************************************

Shizuo didn't know how he was supposed to deal with this situation.

Should I just ignore what he said before?

...

....But that won't solve anything!

But....

.....What should I do?

I need to say something, but what?!?!

"Shizu-chan.....you should really stop thinking so hard. You look constipated." Izaya stated suddenly.

Shizuo's mind drew a blank at the randomness of the statement. Shizuo let out a sigh, which only brought a smirk to the raven's face.

"Oi......you wanna know what I'm thinking so hard about?" Shizuo asked, stopping mid-pace, and glancing out of the corner of his eye to the informant.

"Hm? Sure, Shizu-chan." Izaya replied blandly.

"You." Shizuo said, straightforward.

"Ha?" Izaya said, with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm thinking about when you confessed."

Izaya whole body tensed.

"....Heh.....that. Hey, you can just pretend that you didn't hear that. I know you don't feel anything for me. While it doesn't seem that we are enemies anymore, I know that we are only friends and that's all that is going to happen. So seriously, you can just forget about that." This was all said while the raven made sure that his face was neutral.

"...There you go, assuming things, and thinking that they're right. You can't say that I don't like you like that while being completely certain, can you?" Shizuo said with a huff, before leaving the room.

Izaya's eyes widened at his statement.

What....did he mean by that?

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.