Mistakes were made

Shizuo eventually calmed down.

Key word here: eventually.

He sat back in his original spot that he was in before his whole bout of laughter.

Izaya sat at his desk on his work computer, typing away, trying to find his own information regarding Kana Osamu.

When Shizuo looked up at him, he felt a little bit of envy when he saw the raven getting a drink of coffee, and yet still being able to type, even though he was only using one hand and couldn't even see his keyboard.

Shizuo took a glance down at his own keyboard, deep in thought.

While still typing, he used one hand to reach over for a glass of milk he had poured earlier and brought it to his mouth.

He kept the drink held to his face for an extra minute or two, still typing. He had the feeling that he was pressing all the wrong buttons and none of the right one-

"Ooohhhh!!"

Shizuo spit out milk everywhere from shock of what he just heard.

"Oohhh, aaah, right there!"

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

Shizuo's eyes shot to the screen, to see that he had somehow just entered a fucking porn site!

"Harder!"

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!

Shizuo frantically looked over at Izaya to see that the raven was staring at him with his mouth hung open in shock and disbelief.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT!!!!

I SWEAR!!!!

The blonde decided to try and tell this to the informant instead of just saying it in his mind.

"This-This isn't what you thi-"

"Aaahh, more! More!" The sound coming from the computer caused Shizuo to choke up on trying to prove his innocence.

He turned his attention back to the computer, trying to turn the damn thing off, turn it down, to do something!

The blonde couldn't find the volume button, or the off button for that matter, due to his panic, so he just started button mashing the keyboard in hopes that it would work.

Oh how wrong he was.

Now it was even louder.

"Oh, yes! Right there! More! Give me-"

CRASH!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!"

CRASH!

Izaya could only watch as the blonde smashed the computer into a wall repeatedly, even though the first hit had completely rendered the device useless.

This....wasn't my plan to get back at him....I actually didn't have anything to do with this...

But....

...I wouldn't want it to be any different in the slightest.

**********************************************

By the end of it all, Shizuo was left panting, with a destroyed laptop on the ground at his feet.

....

"....You know, Shizu-chan, if you were in the mood, there were other ways you could have let me know." The raven said with a smirk.

Much to the despair of the blonde.

He's never gonna let me live this down.

Never.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.