Why?- Izaya

Izaya woke up to the sound of a door slamming shut. The raven could not stop the wince from forming on his face when the sound sent a sharp pain through his head.

He looked around his surroundings when his memories came back. Every nerve in his body froze when he realized what he had done.

What.....I.....What?

I.....did....that?

Izaya looked around his room again, and noticed the lack of a man with blonde hair.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

This can't be happening.

Please!

Izaya jumped up from the bed, with the goal to try and find the blonde, but was sent tumbling to the ground in pain and dizziness.

Damnit!

This was not supposed to happen!

Did he really leave?

It was just a drunk accident! I'm not happy with it either.

Why did I do that.

He is the one that is not supposed to have control from himself! Not me!

So why did I...?

Izaya got back up, cautiously this time, and made his way out of his room.

The first thing he noticed was that Shizuo's belongings were gone.

He searched every room for the blonde. He searched the kitchen, the bathroom, the office area, the living room, the bedroom.

But there was no sign of the bodyguard.

Fuck.

Izaya made his way back to the living room and sat on his couch with his head on the back of the furniture and his eyes closed.

Why did this have to happen?

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.