Drunk

The next day:

Shizuo shifted the weight of the unconscious man on his back.

Here I am, carrying an unconscious flea back to his apartment.

How the hell did this happen?

**********************************************

Flashback:

"Huh?!?! What do you mean, you damn flea?!?!"

"What I mean is that you obviously would have even less control of yourself if you were drunk." The raven said, with a bored, yet slightly irritated look on his face.

"Oh, and you think that you would just be immune or some shit?! You think you are a god or something, but you are just like everybody else!"

Flashback over:

And now here the duo was, both sitting in Russia Sushi, drunk.

Shizuo had won the contest, but when they were competing, the blonde had begun to get worried for the raven, who was pushing himself way too far to try and beat Shizuo.

In the end, Shizuo had to pick up the flea and carry him home.

**********************************************

"Heeeey, Shizu-chaaaan!"

"What?"

"......."

"Well? What is it?"

"......I forgot. He-he."

Shizuo let out a sigh at this. He has been going through this with Izaya for the past half hour.

Even though Shizuo was able to beat Izaya in the drinking contest, Shizuo wasn't completely unaffected. While his mind was more clearer than Izaya's, it was still all hazy and unclear for him.

As of right now, he brought the flea to his room and dumped him onto his bed, which was able to startle the raven awake. He then proceeded to flop down next to him onto the bed. The debt collector laid on his back, with his legs hanging off the edge of the bed, and his arms folded behind his head.

Him being buzzed right now was the only way that he was able to not yell at the raven for being annoying right now.

Shizuo's eyes were closed before, trying to fall asleep.

But not anymore.

The blonde's eyes snapped open when he felt a sudden weight on his hips.

"Oi.....what are you doing?"

The bodyguard looked up to the raven's eyes. The same raven that was basically straddling the blonde right now. The info broker had climbed up onto the blonde, and had his knees on either side of Shizuo's hips and sat on him.

Which ended up meaning that he was sitting on Shizuo's crotch.

Izaya put his hands on Shizuo's shoulders, trying to get his attention.

"Shizuuu-chaaan! Listen to meeeeeee! Pay attention!"

"Ugh, flea, shut up." Shizuo said, rubbing his palms against his eyes.

Izaya grabbed his arms and pinned them above his head, bringing his face within inches of Shizuo's. Shizuo could have brought his hands away from the raven's if he really wanted to, but he was too tired and too drunk to really care at the moment.

For a moment, Izaya looked like he wanted to say something else since he now had the blonde's attention. But he stopped, and had a hazy and funny look in his eyes.

"What is it?" This was asked by Shizuo, confused by the other.

But he didn't get a response in return.

Shizuo was starting to get really worried now. The look in the informant's eyes was unnerving to the blonde, especially with the sudden silence.

"What's wron-"

The blonde was then cut off by the raven's mouth being pressed against his own.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.