Payback

The rest of the day was spent with Shizuo laying down on the couch while Izaya continued to work. After the events that had taken place, Shizuo decided that the best course of action was to bury his face into the cushions of the couch to hide his shame, and just hoping that he could fall asleep and forget what had happened. At least he was able to have some luck with sleeping at least.

Sigh.

Izaya let out a long sigh, before stretching and popping his fingers. He had been working nonstop, trying to work through all the information on the fake Kana Osamus, and tracing his way to the real one.

And he had finally hit gold.

After searching for him, and going through nearly a hundred fakes, he finally found him.

I'm actually surprised that I was able to found him to be honest.

Once Izaya had found where the man was hiding, he looked up information, calling in favors and such, not to mention using some blackmail, and had looked to see how much time he had in case the man planned on relocating any time soon.

Luck was on his side.

Kana had been staying at a hotel, an extremely fancy and high-priced one at that, for a few months as of now, and he has showed signs that he will be relocating in approximately three weeks.

Which means that I have plenty of time to plan my attack on the bastard.

Izaya let out a small smile, before glancing over to look at the blonde.

He let out a soft chuckle at the other's actions from only hours before. His eyes drifted over to where the remains of what used to be a computer.

Ah well.

The raven looked over once more at the sleeping blonde, remembering his red and flushed face, before he spotted the blonde's phone, laying innocently on the table next to the couch.

**********************************************

"Wake up, Shizu-chan." This was the first thing that Shizuo heard when he came back to consciousness.

"Ugh." Was the only reply given, before the blonde rolled over, trying to go back to sleep.

Only to no avail.

"Nope, we can't have that. You have already taken a long enough nap, if you sleep anymore, then you're whole sleep schedule will be messed up."

Shizuo growled out at the nagging voice, knowing it was right, before sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Fine fine, I'm up, I'm awake." Shizuo mumbled.

"Hmm." Izaya said thoughtfully. He got up, walked into the kitchen, before coming back with a mug and handing it to Shizuo.

"Here, drink this."

Shizuo reached out his hand, grabbing the mug, and was just about to take a drink, before he realized that it was filled with coffee.

Black, bitter, coffee.

He grimaced before putting the mug down onto the table without even taking a sip.

"Don't need it, I'm awake." Shizuo said, shaking his head slightly to clear any sleepiness that lingered.

Izaya only shrugged his shoulders before sitting on the couch and stared at Shizuo. When the blonde cast a confused glance at Izaya, he was only given a smile from the raven.

Which made Shizuo extremely nervous.

Even though to anyone else, that would have looked like a sincere smile, Shizuo knew better.

What is he planning? The only times that he smiles like that is when he is waiting for something to happen.

The two continued facing each other, Shizuo's eyes darting everywhere, as if he where trying to find a threat, and Izaya's eyes were closed, with a smile still on his face.

Shizuo eventually faced forward, still highly alert for....something to happen, before he glanced at his phone.

What time is it?

He reached out grabbed the phone, flicked it open, and chocked on his own spit.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?"

The blonde turned his head when he heard laughter. The raven was wise though. As soon as Shizuo had flipped open the phone, Izaya had jumped over to the other side of the couch, out of Shizuo's reach.

What caused the blonde's outburst?

It was because as soon as he had opened the phone, he saw that his background photo was now a photo of him, asleep, with what appeared to be bunny ears. There was even a bunny nose with whiskers, along with buck teeth. It was obviously photoshopped, since last tine Shizuo checked, he wasn't part rabbit. Although he wouldn't lie, it was photoshopped very well, not that that would make it an okay thing to do though.

Shizuo wanted to ask when this photo had been taken, but decided that he didn't even want to know.

"What the hell, flea?" He asked instead, rubbing his face in frustration after he had put his phone back on the table, trying not to smash it.

"Well, I had to get back at you for laughing at me from before, didn't I?" Izaya replied, with a smile and a shrug.

Shizuo was about to respond angrily, when he thought about it.

I can just delete the picture from my phone, and I guess....with how big of an ego he has, I should have suspected he would do something like this.

"....Whatever." Shizuo said with a tired sigh.

Izaya, after realizing there was no longer a danger to him, crawled back over and sat next to the blonde once more.

Shizuo glanced out of the corner of his eye at him.

"Although, you are still a little shit, just so you know." Shizuo said, with a little smirk of his own.

"Heh, aww, I love you too Shizu-chan~" Izaya said, teasingly.

Shizuo turned serious, and looked straight at Izaya. He knew the raven was just messing with him, but....

"I love you too, flea."

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.