Coloring book

"What are you doing with my laptop?" Izaya asked once they got back home.

Shizuo was currently sitting on the couch with one of Izaya's extra laptops in his lap.

"I'm trying to help and find the bastard too." The blonde replied, not looking up from the screen. Izaya notice that his eyebrows were furrowed together, showing his frustration and impatience.

"Let me guess....all that you've been able to come up with so far was to type his name in the Google search bar?" Izaya asked with smirk.

By the way Shizuo's face changed, he knew he hit the nail on the head.

Izaya actually felt a little touched by the gesture.

Not that he was going to say that out loud though of course.

Wait, scratch that. He will.

"Aww, Shizu-chan~ I'm touched." Izaya said dramatically, while putting one hand over his heart, and the back of the other one over his forehead while closing his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Shizuo replied, hiding a smile from the raven's childish display.

"Hey, I just remembered, why didn't you ever show me a picture of the guy we are after before?" Shizuo asked the raven.

Izaya's mood instantly soured.

He mumbled out his answer, not wanting the blonde to hear.

"Huh? What was that?" Shizuo asked, leaning closer slightly.

Izaya faced him with a sigh.

"I just don't like the fact that I was beaten by a coloring book by all things." The informant said with spite.

At first, Shizuo was at a loss.

A....coloring book?

Wait...

Black bushy eyebrows...

Dark blue eyes...

...And a bright green goatee...

Pfftt!

Shizuo bursted out laughing.

He laughed and laughed and laughed.

And Izaya's glare had no affect on him.

"Okay, hey, you can stop now." Izaya stated, clearly annoyed.

"You...hahaha....after all these years....of you fighting me.....and you lose to a coloring book, hahahaha!" At this point, Shizuo had slunk to the floor, laying down onto his side, laughing to his heart's content. He began to imagine Izaya in a fight against a literal coloring book and losing, which just made him laugh all the more.

Normally, someone's looks wouldn't affect him like this, but the fact that this person had hurt his flea, he didn't care if he laughed about it.

Izaya could only frown at the blonde on the floor, who was gasping for his much needed breath right now.

Only slightly, he began to smile a bit himself.

I don't think that I've ever seen Shizu-chan laugh this hard before.

Heh.....I guess it was kind of funny.

Izaya's smile turned mischievous.

Although, I'll be damned if I don't get my own revenge against him for laughing at me like this.

**********************************************
I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.