Surprise

Previously:

Izaya's eyes opened as wide as they could when Shizuo suddenly leaned down and kissed him.

Izaya was caught completely by surprise by this new turn of events. He wanted to be disgusted by the fact that he was being kissed by Shizuo of all people.

But he couldn't.

He didn't feel disgusted at all.

He was more shocked and confused at the warmth he was feeling in his chest.

**********************************************

Shizuo felt a heat light up in his chest when he felt the raven hesitantly respond back.

The blonde pressed his tongue against the other's lips, which opened for him. Shizuo was in utter bliss at the moment. The blonde was exploring the raven's mouth when Izaya suddenly pushed him away.

Izaya quickly got up and basically ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

Shizuo was left alone in the other room, being filled with dread at how the raven responded to his actions.

I fucked up really bad, didn't I?

**********************************************

What the fuck?!

What the fuck?!

What the fuck?!

He kissed me!

Why did he kiss me?!

What the fuck?!

Izaya Orihara was currently having what looked to be a major freak out over the events that just happened. Once he got into the bathroom and locked the door, as if that would actually stop Shizu-chan from coming in if he really wanted to, he began pacing back and forth with his mind in a whirlwind of confusion.

What the fuck?!

Alright, alright. I need to calm the fuck down, and think about this rationally.

Ok.

So...

...he kissed me.

...And this time we were both sober, and not drunk off our asses.

....Fuck.

This doesn't help me know what I'm supposed to do now.

Izaya sat down against the door and buried his head into his hands.

And the worst part was, I kissed back.

And I liked it.

I liked it a whole fucking lot.

Izaya let out a sigh of defeat.

Well......shit.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.