Accuse

Previously:

"Yeah, it's fine." Izaya replied, while walking into the apartment.

Only to freeze when he saw Shizuo Heiwajima sitting on the couch looking right back at him.

The raven froze, unsure of how to deal with this situation.

Izaya then simply sat and waited for Shinra to come back. In his mind he decided that the best way to deal with what was currently happening, was to ignore it.

I don't speak to Shizu-chan.

Shizu-chan doesn't speak to me.

Shinra fixes me up.

And then I leave.

Good.

This was what the informant thought to be the best solution.

Too bad Shizuo didn't think so.

"Oi, flea, where have you been all this time?" The blonde asked, seeming indifferent.

Shit.

"I don't really see how it is any of your business, Shizu-chan."

...

The silence afterwards was unnerving for both of the men.

"....So, you don't really want to talk about what happened?" Shizuo asked hesitantly.

"Correct."

"Too fucking bad then."

The raven snapped his head up to see the blonde's stubborn face. The raven grit his teeth, and talked in a low voice.

"What happened that night was purely an incident. No more, no less. And to top it off, it was only because we were drunk. It never should have happened. Besides, I don't really know why you are getting all pissed about it. If you were smarter, you would have realized how I was only playing you to see how you would act if you were drunk. I never expected that you would react back to me. I believe I was far more drunk than you. So, why don't you tell me why you didn't stop what was happeni-"

Izaya's long rant was cut short when the debt collector shot up and grabbed the front of Izaya's coat and shoved, or more like threw, the raven into the wall. The blonde kept his grip tight on the other, pinning him to the wall and face to face with him. Which of course meant that Izaya's feet were not even touching the ground anymore. It took everything out of the raven to not show any sign of pain on his face.

"Do NOT try to pin this shit on me. YOU were the one that got ME drunk. YOU were the one that climbed on top of ME. YOU were the one that kissed ME. So stop pulling all this innocent victim bullshit!!!"

With that, Shizuo dropped the raven and went to go sit down back to where he was. The raven had landed on his feet when the blonde let go of him, but he couldn't bring himself to move for a few moments. The info broker eventually made his way over to a chair, sat down, and waited.

Neither of them so much as glanced at the other during their stay.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.