Did the flea just hit me with a pillow

Izaya had gotten up, slightly startled when the bed was empty, only to find Shizuo in the kitchen having a bowl of cereal. The raven had charged into the kitchen while Shizuo had the bowl to his lips, drinking the extra milk that was left, only to be surprised and nearly spill the milk everywhere from Izaya's sudden appearance.

"Wha-*cough*- what the hell?!" Shizuo said, coughing from swallowing the milk wrong.

"...." Izaya didn't answer before looking at the clock to see that it was 4:52 A.M.

He was instantly filled with crankiness.

Why the hell am I awake before it's even 6 in the morning?!?!

Shizuo seemed to have realized what the other was thinking and tried to help.

"The past while, you have been exhausting yourself on that computer of yours, and not to mention, but we fell asleep really early last night, so of course you wouldn't wake up late." Shizuo said, trying to show reason to the raven.

But Izaya wasn't listening. The informant had started making his way back to bed, only half listening to the blonde, before flopping down onto the mattress.

Shizuo followed the raven and simply raised an eyebrow at the other for behaving slightly childish.

"Izaya.....you need to get up now. Get yourself something to eat." When Shizuo got no reply, he walked up to Izaya and shaked his shoulder. This only succeeded in the info broker making an annoyed noise in the back of his throat. A tick mark formed on Shizuo's head as a result.

"Oi....flea, get up." The bodyguard started to shake the informant's shoulder again, when something soft was slammed into the blonde's face, causing him to stop in confusion.

Did.....did the flea just hit me....with a pillow?

Shizuo's suspicions were confirmed when he looked to the raven's hand, which held the pillow his head was resting on just moments ago. His eye's then traveled to Izaya's face and noticed the tired and irritated look on his face.

Shizuo opened his mouth, fully intent on asking the flea why he was just hit in the face with a pillow of all things, when another hit came from the raven.

Cue another tick mark to form on the blonde's head.

When the third hit was coming, it was suddenly stopped by Shizuo plucking the pillow out of the raven's hands, and bringing it down onto the other's face with so much force, that it left Izaya completely stunned.

"Seems like I won this pillow fight, now get your ass into the kitchen for breakfast within the next hour, or I will drag you in there myself." Shizuo said with a smirk. He then dropped the pillow and left the room.

Izaya was left stunned silent for a few more moments, before bursting into laughter.

I used to hate how the fortissimo of Ikebukuro was always so damned unpredictable. Now I find it amusing....Is it more fun because he isn't trying to kill me anymore?

.....Ah, who cares? I don't mind it being like this.

With that, Izaya got back up to start his day once again.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.