Being of Use

Izaya did not want anything at all to do with the fortissimo of Ikebukuro, at least, not in a way like this. But he decided that if he was going to be stuck with the brute, he might as well make some use out of the situation. Sure, he will still piss the blonde off whenever he feels like it, but out of any bodyguard out there, having a monster that's as strong as Shizu-chan is can definitely come with some major advantages.

Izaya made sure to keep this in mind when they made their way to the informant's apartment. The raven absolutely refused to go live in a little pigsty the brute is sure to live in.

They walked into the apartment, with a slightly awkward silence, which was broke by a cough coming from Izaya's throat.

"Hey Shizu-chan, go get me some medicine." Izaya said suddenly, causing a vein to appear on Shizuo's head.

"...Don't you think...you could have said something earlier...before we walked all this way?" The blonde said, trying to keep his voice even instead of angry.

The informant simply gave a shrug, and looked at Shizuo with an expression that had both a condescending look, along with one filled with smugness. Both of which were somehow blending together.

"YOU DUMBASS!!!! WHAT KIND OF IDIOT GETS SICK AND DOESN'T ALREADY HAVE BACK-UP MEDICINE?!?!?!" Shizuo exploded out loud.

If it was anyone else, he might have not gotten so angry so quickly over something silly like this, since you can't ever really know when you are about to get sick. But this wasn't someone else. This was Izaya Orihara.

"Shizu-chan, is it a hobby of yours to scream at people who are sick?" Izaya asked, knowing exactly what kind of reaction he was going to get.

But he was wrong.

Sure, Shizuo was so angry, he was nearly choking on said anger to the point that he couldn't really even talk. But he didn't throw stuff at the raven or anything. He just simply turned around, growling angry curses in the back of his throat, and left to go get medicine. All the while leaving a very dumbfounded informant.

Again.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.