A big fucking mistake

Previously:

Slash.

Slash.

And Izaya went down.

The raven was down on his knees, holding himself in pain.

"Heh, look at you, pathetic." Kana said, looking at the injured raven. Izaya looked up at the man with a glare, before giving his usual dangerous smile.

"Heh....It's funny,quite hilarious isn't it? Osamu means discipline and study, and Kana means powerful. Isn't it just fucking hilarious how wrong your name fits-" Izaya taunts were cut off by the man above him slamming his foot on top of the raven's face, onto his mouth and nose to keep him from speaking, or breathing, anymore.

"Shut the fuck up." Kana said, with a deadly calm, before he also smiled. A smile that was much more crazier and insane than the raven's.

"But hey, I don't like being a violent guy if I don't have to. So if you would, oh so kindly, slit your own throat or something and die for me, I won't have to suffocate you with my foot." The man said with that same smile while pressing his foot down harder onto the informant.

Izaya wrapped his hands around Kana's ankle, trying to pry him off, but to no avail.

He couldn't speak. He couldn't breath.

"Go ahead and tell me to stop, that's all you have to do. Just say the words and I'll stop. Say them loud and clear. Huh, what's that? You aren't saying anything?" Osamu says, sadistically.

But then he was confused.

He didn't understand why the raven's eyes were scrunched up as though he was laughing.

"HEY, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Kana looked up at the sudden yell.

Kana, meet door. Door, meet Kana.

Kana's body went flying and hit the wall that was far behind him only moments ago.

"Ah, thanks Shizu-chan!" Izaya said happily, before sitting up.

"What part of your master plan had you getting cut to-" Now Shizuo was the one getting interrupted.

While the blonde was talking, he shot his hand up to stop the knife that would have struck his throat otherwise.

The knife went through his hand, partially sticking out the other side.

He didn't even actually realize when the knife was thrown in the first place, his hand simply shot up because his instincts were telling him to do so.

He looked over to the crumpled man whose arm was extended out to the debt collector.

"...That was a big fucking mistake." Shizuo said calmly. Izaya had gotten up and both Shizuo and the raven were walking towards the bloody man.

Seeing the two powerful people marching up to him, one having picked up a knife again, and the other grabbing up a table.

He decided that he agreed with the blonde's previous statement.

**********************************************

"Hey, Hank! You should come see this!" A voice called from outside the police station.

The police officer inside, Hank, came out in confusion.

"What's going on-fuckin' hell!" The man yelled when he saw what the commotion was about.

There was a man laying on the ground right next to the building, bloody and beaten to all kinds of hell.

At first, the officer felt worry for the man, until he recognized his face that is.

"This bastard..." The officer has had plenty of trouble caused by the man laying in front of him.

"Alright, alright...grab this guy and bring him in." Hank called out to the other police officers around him, who obeyed immediately when they realized the man's identity.

No one ever noticed the two pairs of eyes watching from a distance.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.

Also, did anyone get the reference?