Again?

"......Again?" The doctor asked in exasperation.

"Yes.....again." Shizuo said sheepishly.

"And yet......you are supposed to be his bodyguard, aren't you?"

"........Shut it."

This was the kind of 'Hello' Shizuo got when he arrived at his friend's house while carrying an unconscious Izaya. Shinra eventually took a look at the raven, and Shizuo sat down in the living room and waited.

That was, only after he was told how Izaya was not going to die.

Celty then came over and sat down next to the blonde.

[Hey, are you okay?]

Shizuo read the text that was typed out onto the PDA.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Izaya's the one that keeps getting himself hurt." The blonde answered.

[Yeah. That does sound like him. In speaking of Izaya, how have you both been? Like, with living with each other?]

Shizuo frowned, unsure of how to answer that specific question.

How have we been doing? Hmm. It's good, right? We aren't fighting and stuff. We have actually been friendly with each other.

...

...Friendly, huh?

...

...That night we made out sure was more than just friendly.

What exactly was that?

I know that trying to talk that out with the flea isn't gonna be fun, that's for damn sure.

[Shizuo?]

"Oh, sorry Celty, I was thinking too much over crap. But things have been okay." Shizuo said quickly.

"Well that's good to hear." Came a voice suddenly. Shizuo looked over and saw Shinra standing there.

"Hey, is Izaya alright?" Shizuo asked.

"Wow, Shizuo. I'm doing just fine. Thanks for asking." Shinra laughed out.

"Shinra." Shizuo said in a serious manner.

"Oh, you're no fun, but if you really want to know, why don't you ask him yourself?" With that, Shinra stepped to the side to show a tired, but awake, looking informant.

"I'm fine, Shizu-chan. They just-*yawn*-they just shot me with tranquilizers is all. I'm still kind of under it's-*yawn*-effects." Izaya got out the words sleepily.

Shizuo couldn't help but let out a snicker at the raven, who just sent back a half-hearted glare.

"Well then, I guess we should head back home then. See ya, Shinra, Celty." With that, the two left.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.