Warm

Izaya opened his eyes slightly to the brightness that covered his room. He felt a warm presence near him, and when he felt a chill go through his body, he clung to that warmth while burrowing his face into it. The raven let out a long and contented sigh.

I just wanna stay like this all day. I don't wanna get up.

Izaya proceeded to stay in this position.

That is...

....until he realized that the warmth he was clinging to was slightly moving.

.....What?

Izaya opened his eyes more to see a lot of white. He then realized that it was the shirt of a certain blonde's back.

...Oh.

....Well then....

The info broker stayed still, debating what to do. It seems that while they both feel asleep, Shizuo was grabbing onto Izaya, but now that he was awake, Izaya realized that they had switched positions while in their sleep. The raven was clutching onto the back of Shizuo's shirt.

Well.....I have woken up to a situation similar to this and.....it kind of worked out fine. Well, it definitely turned out fine in the end or I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.....so.....what should I do now?

...

...Do I even have to do anything at all?

......I can just stay like this, right?

...It' warm...I don't wanna move.

...

...It might not be fine when he wakes up though...

...but...

...I think I'll take the risk.

With that, the informant clutched onto the other, bringing himself closer to him, and closed his eyes once more.

.......Yeah....this is much better.

When I wake up again, Shizu-chan will have probably woken up by then. I'll get up, and pretend that none of this happened.

Too bad Izaya didn't know that Shizuo had woken up at the same time as the other and pretended to be asleep the whole time.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.