Plans

"So this is how we do it." Izaya said.

The two were seated side by side on the raven's couch once more, in front of one of Izaya's many laptops, discussing the details that Izaya has made on how they were going to take down Kana.

"This is where he is currently at." Izaya said, pointing at a spot on the screen that showed a map of Shinjuku.

"Park Hyatt Tokyo?" Shizuo read out in a question. While he hasn't really had many reasons to be in Shinjuku, there were a few times that he has chased the raven all the way through the area, even though they were out of Ikebukuro, but the name didn't sound familiar.

"Yes, Shizu-chan. Kana is currently at a hotel called Park Hyatt Tokyo. It is a five star hotel, and is one of the most costly in Shinjuku overall. Which means that we will have to be worried about cameras. With how much money he seems to have to throw around, I can almost guarantee that he would have bought extra cameras. And if the staff were against it, then he can just buy them off." Izaya explained.

All of this was starting to irritate the blonde. The fact that someone can think that if they have enough money, they can get away with anything, really pissed him off.

Izaya noticed and decided to change the direction of the conversation away from money.

"Anyway, we just have to find a way through the hotel and to his room without being found out. I have already pulled some strings and gotten a blue print of the building. Once we get to his room, which is room 114 by the way, after ruffing him up some, I'll blackmail him into disappearing from our lives." Izaya finished.

Shizuo's eyes slightly widened, and he gave a little smile that he tried to hide before Izaya noticed.

...Disappearing from our lives huh?

"What are you smiling about?" Izaya asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothin', nothin'." Shizuo said, while shaking his head.

"Hmm....Anyway, tomorrow we will head over there and end this." Izaya declared, shutting his laptop.

Shizuo felt happy at the thought that they wouldn't have to be looking over their shoulder anymore for an enemy, and he was glad that he wouldn't have to be worried about Izaya getting tortured or something again.....

....So why am I full of dread?

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.