Thoughts

Shizuo helped settle the raven back into his home the next day. The duo sat down in Izaya's living room while the raven explained what had happened to him to some degree. He explained from how they caught him, to some of the torture techniques they used on him, and then to how he had escaped. When Shizuo asked where they had taken him, he said that he was brought to an area underground, and that he still doesn't know exactly where he was. When he got out of being captured, he didn't recognize his area when he got out at all. He then began to wonder around until he found a more familiar place. From there, the raven says that he doesn't remember anything after that, since he did have to make a long walk walk while losing a lot of blood.

So he unknowingly made his way to my home, instead of his?

The thought made Shizuo happy.

After all the explaining that Izaya did, he now was working on his computer.

"You know, I really don't think you should be straining yourself right now." Shizuo said, disapprovingly.

"I'm not doing the kind of work you think I am, Shizu-chan. The work that I am currently working on is much more personal than from what I do for my job. As of right now, I'm finding information on the bastard that thought it was a good idea to put me through all that trouble." Shizuo hid a shiver at the raven's words.

After all, he knew first hand what happens when the informant targets you.

He almost felt bad for the man.

Almost.

Shizuo sat there, watching the raven since he didn't know what else to do at the moment. An awkward silence between the two began to form. The only sound came from Izaya typing away at the computer.

Shizuo began to think back to the last conversation they had before the raven was kidnapped, only to feel guilt when he remembered that it was more of an argument than it was an actual conversation.

...

Then he thought about why they were arguing last time.

It was about that night we were drunk and we....

Shizuo startled out of his daze when he saw Izaya glancing out of his eye at him with confusion. The blonde walked away quickly from the raven and laid down on the couch, burrowing his face into the cushions out of embarrassment for his inappropriate thoughts, or more like memories, of what the flea did.

**********************************************

...What was that all about?

.....Eh.

Whatever.

Izaya shrugged off his confusion, and turned back to his computer to continue his work.

His before mentioned confusion was caused by a particular blonde. While Izaya was working, he felt a set of eyes watching him. He glanced to his right to see that the blonde was staring intensely at him. When he arched a brow in question at the blonde who was wearing a thoughtful look and didn't react to the raven, Izaya dropped it and continued his work.

Which is much easier said then done when you have someone staring at you in a daze.

Luckily, the blonde seemed to snap out of his thoughts, got up, and laid down on the couch.

Izaya could only stare at Shizuo for behaving so strangely, before turning back to his computer once more.

Weird.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.