Don't you dare die, flea

As soon as Shizuo saw the blood, he grabbed the raven up and started racing towards Shinra's.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

This is bad!

THIS IS REALLY FUCKING BAD!!!

There's so much blood!

How is he still alive?!

That's too much fucking blood!

Fuck!

These were the thoughts swirling through Shizuo's head as he made his way to the Shinra's house.

When he finally arrived at the doctor's apartment, he wasted no time in kicking the door down and entering, for he had no time to knock and wait while Izaya was literally dying in his arms.

The first thing that Shizuo saw when he entered the apartment was a very startled Celty. At first, Celty was freaking out when she had someone broke down her door, but froze when she saw the bloody informant in Shizuo's arms.

She began typing furiously fast on her PDA, no doubt asking what the hell was going on, but Shizuo paid her no mind and began looking for the underground doctor.

"SHINRA!!!" Shizuo yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Shizuo, calm down. What are you yelling about?" The doctor asked when he rounded the corner into the room. When he saw the informant, he went pale at seeing the state the raven was in.

"Bring him in here now! And get ready for a blood transfusion, Shizuo." Shinra said, going into doctor mode. He lead Shizuo and the unconscious raven into a room next over that had a bed and medical equipment.

The blonde brought the bloodied raven over to the bed quickly, and laid him down as gentle as he could.

As soon as Izaya was sat down, Shinra began hooking up wires to the raven, and also a few onto Shizuo.

The doctor was trying to transfer blood to Izaya, while at the same time trying to fix up his wounds and stop the bleeding in the first place.

Shizuo looked over to Izaya.

Dammit flea.

You're not supposed to be like this.

You're supposed to be smirking and making stupid insults and shit.

This isn't right.

Don't you dare die flea.

Don't you fucking do it.

Not after everything

Dammit.

It was then that Shizuo realized he was crying.

**********************************************

I do not own Durarara!! or any images used.