"Ah, Momoko-chan"

As she exited her bedroom, she was greeted by two other stunning young ladies. Her dearest sisters.

"Miya-chan, your gown looks incredible!" her pink eyes sparkled in fascination as soon as they laid upon her blonde sister's blue apparel.

"Yeah, though I don't like gowns, yours looks like a fantasy" another sister chimed in. The one with short raven hair.

"Wow, even Kaoru agrees" Momoko said in astonishment. "Is this the creation of that new boutique you spoke of?"

Being given that question, Miyako blinked her eyes owlishly.

She knew her sister referred to 'Dollhouse', the new boutique she finally visited, but unfortunately left without a bargain.

(🛍Part 2 chap reference)

"Well, you see" she weakly smiled. "This is actually a modification of an old dress of mine"

"Eh?!"

Her sisters were left in pure surprise to hear her confession.

"How did you- How much time you had to-" Momoko was left with no words.

She gawked at the aesthetic detail of Miyako's gown, utterly confused of how could she assemble such a masterpiece.

In a short period of time, that is.

"How did you do it, Miyako?" unlike the pink girl, Kaoru didn't gag whilst questioning.

And thus an eye smile appeared on Miyako's face as she raised an index finger.

"Octi helped me!"

Such a ridiculous answer indeed.

It left both Momoko and Kaoru stoned in disappointment.

They genuinely thought perhaps she had a certain method.

"Hehe~" while Miyako continued to giggle innocently.

"My dear girls"

Suddenly their mother's soothing voice interrupted.

"Come along now"

An invitation was made by her and thus they all left the area

👑👑👑

Each step they took down the stairs, the closer the lively atmosphere was felt.

They were nearing the party area.

"Wow..."

As soon as Momoko reached the end of the long staircase, her eyes widened at the sight ahead of her.

The wide main floor was now filled with various people in elegant appearances.

"I've never seen the mansion being this lively before" she thought to herself.

Following her mother's lead, she looked around in awe.

"With so many people here, it feels so warm and comforting"