Chapter 66: Battle For Her Heart (In the Bed Hold a Trial)

Start from the beginning

Shana: I wanna talk to you.

Cyn: Ok.

*Shana walked in the room to get in the shower. Cyn and Des talked more about sex until she got out. Shana told Des that she was gonna step outside and talk to Cyn. Des said cool she would warm up her food.*

Cyn: *walking outside* What's up?

Shana: *closing the door* Let me get Erica's number.

Cyn: Are you fucking serious? Why?

Shana: Cause I wanna ask her something important.

Cyn: About? Cause you have a girl stay away from mines.

Shana: Its not that. I need her to give me some pointers.

Cyn: On what? Stop beating around the fucking bush and be straight with me.

Shana: *letting out a sigh* On sex.

Cyn: *taken aback* Say what?!

Shana: I don't know that much about having sex with a female that why I have had so many cause once I'm out of ideas I get another one but I really like Des so I wanna be able to please her like Erica do you.

Cyn: *smiling* Wow. I... I don't know what to say.

Shana: So can you give me her number or do I have to show up at your house?

Cyn: *laughing* Ok calm down. Here you go and don't be calling my wife for any other reasons.

Shana: *laughing* I won't and thank you so much Cyn for hooking me and Des up. *hugging Cyn*

Cyn: No problem. I charge a fee for using Cyn's Love Connections. *laughing*

Shana: *laughing* I'll send you a check on the 31st of February.

Cyn: *laughing* Bitch you stupid. Tell Des I'll see her later and I will come back tomorrow to tell y'all what happened on my trip.

Shana: Ok. See you later, boo.

Erica

   After Cyn finished talking to her Mom she left to go to Des house but not before telling me that we are having a dinner with her brother. He looks like he don't like me all that well but I'm always on trial for Cyn's heart when it comes to her family so this is just another court case that I'll win again. All of our friends and family finally left our house. China stayed and we was trying to think what outfit I'm gonna wear. China said fuck all of this and let's go shopping. For some reason she said my outfit has to make an impression before I do. We want to the mall and I got a text from Shana saying that she needed to talk to me. I called her to see what was up.

Shana: Hello.

Erica: Hey girl what's with the urgent message?

Shana: Hold on. *walking outside* I need your help.

Erica: With what?

Shana: I'm trying to think of the best way to say this.

Erica: Look don't start nothing with me. Cyn will kill you and me.

Shana: *laughing* It's not that.

Erica: What's funny?

Shana: Cyn said the same thing when I asked her for your number.

Erica: *laughing* Ok well if you cleared it with boss lady then what's up?

Shana: I need your help with trying to please my girl.