Chapter 62: Problems Before Peace (Part II): Aftermath Of Murray & Jesus

Start from the beginning

Cyn: Hey Des.

Des: Hey girl. I see you got both of your princesses.

Cyn: Yes I do. *handing Amy her phone* Go play the game and let me talk ok?

Amy: Ok Mama. Do you want me take Jas too?

Cyn: She's fine just make sure she doesn't pull anything down.

Amy: Ok. *walking away*

Des: They are too cute. I still can't believe you are a mom.

Cyn: I can't either, but my kids are my everything.

Des: I bet.

Cyn: So tell me about the date.

Des: Girl it was excellent.

Cyn: You are welcome. *patting myself on the back*

Des: Yes you get all the credit thank you so much. Anyway she arrived her with a bouquet of roses. Then she stepped out the car and opened my door. Like the perfect gentleman. We got to the restaurant and we talked about everything. I know more about her now then I did as a friend. She told me she was a little skeptical about this date cause she has been hurt too many times. We promised each other that no matter what happened we will always be friends.

Cyn: Erica and I did that same thing. So what happened after dinner? *smiling devilishly*

Des: *smiling hard* Well we got back I the car and we started making out then she asked me...

Shana: *walking out the room* Hey babe... Oh hello Cyn. *walking to the kitchen to grab something to drink* Hey babe I'm about to leave I'll be back later I got a few things to handle at work. *kissing Des*

Des: Ok.

*Cyn was looking at Des like she was a liar. Des smiled at Cyn like she was embarrassed. Cyn gave her that "Bitch I told you." look. Shana left out the door and Cyn hit Des in the arm.*

Cyn: Bitch you be lying. Not that easy my ass.

Des: I'm not easy but you was right I was horny as hell.

Cyn: How was it?

Des: Mind blowing. I see why you and Erica is so freaky.

Cyn: Now no judging me and mines.

Des: Girl I won't anymore. I never knew sex with a female was like that.

Amy: What's sex?

Cyn: Oh shit. Erica's gonna kill me. Baby girl you don't need to know what that is.

Amy: Why? I have female friends I might can do sex with them.

Cyn: *trying not to laugh* No you can't cause its for adults and couples like me and Mommy. You are to young to do that.

Amy: I'm too young for everything.

Cyn: Trust me sweetie you want to be young when it comes to that. Its not fun at all.

Amy: Ok.

Cyn: Now did you need something?

Amy: Oh yeah, Mommy called and said are you ever coming home?

Cyn: Call her and say yes I will be there soon. Where is Jas?

Amy; She's right... *looking around*

*Something broke and Jas came running out of the room.*

Cyn: JASMINE COME HERE. I'm sorry, Des. I'll replace whatever it was.