Extra 3.3 (M)

WARNING Mature
_____________________

Your POV:

You packed the kids stuff in a small bag to last them the night. You drove them over to Hanks house. "Uncle!!" They shouted as he opened the door to greet them. "Hey Kiddos" He said with a bright smile. You smile "Thanks Hank" You say. He looks up "No Problem (Y/n)" He says and then let's the kids in. "Go along now (Y/n) I want to spend time with them" You giggle an nod.
'Time to go home and wait for Connor '  You thought as you were driving back. 

You got out of the car and walked inside. You sat down and sighed. "Peace and quiet..huh"
You say with a small smile. "I miss them already" You say out loud. You hear the door unlock and open. You grin "Welcome home Connor" You say. You hear him laugh a little. "I'm back" He says and hangs his coat up. He walks over to you and sit's down.

He leans his head on top of yours and sighs. "Work was frustrating today" You nod as he tells you about his day. You give him a quick kiss and were about to pull away until he put his hand on the back of your neck forcing you not to pull away. 

You were in a heated kiss until he finally broke away. You look at Connor to see him blushing and out of breath. "I want you (Y/n)" He says with a deep voice and lust in his eyes. You sit on his lap 
"Then take me" You say back to him. He picks you up and carries you to the room.

He sets you down on the covers and takes off his clothes. You stare at him as he takes his shirt off. You blush and take yours off too. He gets on the bed and begins to kiss you. "You are so beautiful (Y/n)" He says as he touches your heat. You moan "C-Connor" He looks up "What is it love" He asks you. "No teasing..I want you" You say with lust. He licks his lips "I wasn't planing on that" He says and slowly pushes in. You put your hand over your mouth trying to stop the moans from escaping. 

He looks at you "It's all in.." He says but then notices your hands. "Love let them out" He says trying to convince you in a way. You shake your head "I'm to loud" He scoffs "No you're not..Please?" He asks. You slowly remove your hand away from your mouth ans he begins moving.

You moan out in pleasure as he thrusts into you. "Where is it" He says to himself. He switched into a different position and thrusts hard. You tense up and Cover your mouth out of reflex. He smirks "There it is" He says and goes faster. "Ahh!!~" You moan out not being able to stop it.

He groans and grunts "..It feels good" You blush a more deep red..If that's even possible. You kept moaning not being able to question what he said. "Close!" You manage to get out. He goes faster gripping onto your hips. He thrusts in one final time as he leans over to your neck and bites down on your soft skin. You both ride out your highs. Connor pulls out and lays down next to you. You cuddle up to his chest and try to catch your breath. "That felt good" 

He says as he plays with your hair. You nod not able to respond. "I hope I wasn't too rough" He says sounding concerned. You shake your head and slowly doze off. "Night beloved" He whispers in your ears as he kisses you on the forehead. You smile as you remember all the times you and him had together and finally go unconscious. 

As the curtains draws the next day starts...

--EDITED--