Chapter 45

Your POV:

--The Morning--

You woke up to see Connor not laying next to you. 'Why does he aways leave me'  You puff out your cheeks and get up and off the bed. You decide to change into something casual since you wanted to do something today.

You change into white ripped pants, a baby blue shirt and but on some white socks. You brush your hair and freshen up. You walk out of the room to smell coffee. "Morning Love" You hear Connor say. You smile "Morning hon~" You say in a teasing voice.

 He blushes "I made you coffee..It might not be good but I tried" You smile softly. You grab the cup and blow on it. "I'm sure it's good if you tried" He smiles. You take a sip 
'Wow..It's actually good ' 

"It's good Connor" You say and take another sip. "Please don't lie (Y/n)" He says with a frown. You shake your head "I'm telling the truth" you say and finish the rest. Connor blushes and sighs in relief. "I'm glad you liked the coffee" You smile. "Where's K? " You asked Connor. 

You could have sworn you saw Connor's eyes darken from mentioning K's name."I think he's in his room" You slowly nod feeling like you somehow did something wrong. "What should we do today?" You ask changing the subject. He looked at you "..Maybe something we both enjoy?"
He says. Your eyes widen.

"We need to go shopping for you!" 

"(Y/n) I'm fine with just my suit and the shirt and sweats you bought me" 

"Well you can't just wear 2 things everyday..so were going to go shopping!" You say with a smile.

 Connor sighs but smiles "If that will make you happy then it's fine with me" You laugh. "I just want to spend time with you" Connor blushes.
"Then shall we get ready to leave?" You nod "I'm already dressed but I'll get some of my brother clothes for you and then..Wait I need to eat first!" Connor laughs "How can you forget that silly" He says. You blush and puff out your cheeks. "D-Don't make fun of me" 

Connor looks at you and gives you a quick kiss. "You make yourself something while I head up stairs to find clothes" You blush but nod. 

K POV

I woke up late into the morning to remember the contents of what happened yesterday including some bits of this morning. I get out of bed then stealthily walk out of my room to see (Y/N) getting eggs from the fridge.

'if you want things to be normal again then you'll have to act normal too idiot' 

"Morning K!" She says with a smile. I tense up feeling a blush rise up to my face. Right when that happened Connor walked over to (Y/N) wrapping his arm around her waist. "O-Oh uhm..morning guys" I try to calm myself down since theirs no point in hiding how I feel anymore.

"I was just about to make myself breakfast, come help me I need to tell you about today's plans!" 

I nod walking over to her, I grab an egg cracking it into the pan. Connor kept giving me looks knowing all too well what they mean. Once I finished helping her make her breakfast I walk over to Connor pulling him aside. 

"Look I know what I did was out of line but do you mind not acting like that?"

I ask him in almost a demanding tone. Connor pushes my hand off of him then walks over to (Y/N) sitting down next to her. 

"Oh we are all going shopping today!"

'..great'

--EDITED--