Chapter 43

Connor's POV:

I cuddled (Y/n) into my chest and frowned. 'she's cold'  I looked at her. "Your cold" I say. She sat on my lap and rested her head on my chest. "Get me warm then" She said. I blushed, I had my heating system on since it's cold. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her closer to my chest.

"There..You'll get warm now" She nods and closed her eyes. "Sweet dreams beloved" I say and kiss her head as she takes her nap. I suddenly thought about K, and how he could sleep..
'I wish I could have a sleep mode..so I can actually sleep with (Y/n)'  I thought but shook the thought. 'That's selfish..'   I put my attention back on her gently playing with her hair. 

K's POV:

I can't lie saying that I don't feel hurt from the rejection even though I knew it was going to happen. "I'm such an idiot I should have kept that to myself.." I shove my face into a pillow wishing I would have made a better decision. 

'You just had to go tell her how you felt didn't you K..now things will most likely be awkward between you both..'

I roll around on my bed, 'I mean I did show all of the signs, but I guess she took those as friendly gestures..whatever let's stop thinking about it or else i'll make myself feel worse'

I take a deep breath then roll onto my back so I can actually breathe properly. Everything just hurt at this point. 'I guess this is what rejection feel like' I hit myself knowing that It wasn't anyone's fault.

'Let's just sleep now..'

A/N: anyone have discord?

--EDITED--