Chapter 42

Your POV:

"Do you mind speaking with me in a little bit?"

You looked a little confused but nod in agreement that you would as soon as this episode was over. Connor tighten his grip around you, which makes you tense up at the sudden action. You pat Connor's head, giving him a little kiss on his cheek moving your attention away from K.

You giggled and rested your head on his shoulder. Once the episode finishes you give a light yawn which catches Connor's attention. "We should go to sleep now love" You felt Connor loosen his grip on you then you got up. "(Y/n) you can't walk your hips..your hips are sore"
He says with a light blush on his cheeks. You smiled "I'm fine Connor" He looked worried but nodded and stuck close to you. 

"I need to speak with K anyway..so head to my room first?" Connor gets up giving you a kiss on your cheek. "Make it quick please..I don't want you to be up for long since your tired" You giggle seeing how Connor was acting towards you now.

"Don't worry Connor, i'll make sure she's back in 30mins or less!" K smiles at him which makes Connor feel a little better knowing that she'll be safe while she's with him. Connor heads to your room gently closing the door, then K grabs your hand leading you outside. You found it a little weird how he wanted to talk to you outside the house, where it's cold..

K puts some space between you both then takes a deep breath. "I know i'm going to sound crazy so just hear me out okay?" You just nod going along with him.

"Promise me you won't interrupt me no matter how shocking it is?"

"I promise"

He smiles, then nervously looks down slightly fiddling with his fingers. "I-uhm.." you stand there slightly shivering since you only had a shirt along with some leggings. 

"(Y/N) I like you"

You felt like you were choking on your spit at this point. 'w-what?! how am I supposed to respond to that??'

"I know you are already dating Connor..So you can't date me or anything, which i'm fine with! Me being beside you is enough for me..I just needed to get this off my chest before It develops into something more" 

You felt a little uncomfortable that he was telling you something like this..

"I..uhm..yes i'm dating Connor, which means I can't return your feelings..No I don't feel that way towards you at all..I love you as a friend but nothing more than that"

'wait i'm just rubbing salt on the wound!!'

"Thanks (Y/N)" 

This time you felt really confused, why would he be thanking you?

"At least you care about me which is enough for me..anyway! Let's get you back inside it's really cold out here for you, I can tell since you're shivering"

You let out a laugh feeling comfortable with him again. 

"Also..you can forget what I said and pretend this never happened oooorr~ you can accept this happened and we can go on with our lives!" 

you smile not giving him an answer as you both walk back inside. You walk to your room, as K walks across from your room door entering his own.

"Night K.." 

"Night (Y/N)"

You open the door then walk inside of your room. You see Connor sitting on the bed staring at the floor. "Oh! Welcome back honey!" you giggle walking over to him then decide to sit on his lap.

"What did you too talk about?" 

You shake your head yawning. Connor lifts you off his lap then lays you into bed. "Don't worry about it, it's okay now..Let's just sleep i'm tired"

Connor agrees then get's into bed with you as you slowly drift off to sleep..

--EDITED--